In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

36 free throws for Denver and only 16 for Boston.

The fix was in.

The fix was in?

HAHAHA

FYI, Kirk, Denver leads the league in points in the paint. 

The Celts will not get to the FT line if they keep shooting jumpers. 

You were watching the game, right? 

Exactly... and we are a hacking team especially when a team is a lot quicker... I honestly didnt see any fouls called on us that were very questionable.... 

How about every foul they gave Gallinari?

He's really quick....not.

yeah but most of those fouls were either on Pierce (really slow) or an undersized guard...

Bad calls. They put a dress on Gallinari tonight.

It was a disgrace.

Ha...ok if you say so....the Cs didnt deserve to win fouls or not....just face it they were not the better team tonight

Not the way I saw it.

I could see in the first half the refs were going to decide this game...and they did.

Im really really curious as to why you think they would do that?

Think really hard Kirk and make it good ....haha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics vs Nuggets 02/19/13

In response to R9R's comment:

youre insane if you think this is on doc. go hide. 20 more freethrow points, really? PP 2 for like 12? that is not the norm. nor docs fault

If you read my post Einstein, I said a lot of it was on him because he refused to take Pierce out of the game...Pierce couldnt hit a shot and he couldnt guard my grandmother... Lee was having a great game yet he sat on the pine until Doc puts it hiim with a few minutes to go and down by 8.... enough said.

Same as last week against Charlotte (a loss) when Doc brought Pierce back in and sat Green who was having a monster game.  Doc's loyalty to Pierce is maddening, especially when Pierce is throwing up a stinker like tonight.  Don't tell me how Pierce does other things to compensate.  He constantly kills momentum these days, especially when he's intent on chucking up threes.

I'm with Petey on this one.  It's time to cut Pierce loose.  Let him play for a team where he isn't the number one option, and maybe he can flourish again.  As long as Doc is running the show, though, the chances of Pierce taking a back seat are slim to none.  Get some value for him while you can, Danny.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

36 free throws for Denver and only 16 for Boston.

The fix was in.

Denver has only lost 3 games at home...mile high city...and they run wild..not a good combination for PP and KG...i think Doc played kg too many minutes, but had no choice...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to shines01's comment:

Denver comes in waves don't they?  We blew it in the third quarter when KG sat and the ball stuck.  Great game for Jeff Green....really cool to see him play like that.  C'est lavie.  Go get LA tomorrow.

Denver is going to be in the playoffs and could upset some teams...they get after it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Give us the scoop DA!!! 

Some he said/she said stuff with less than two days to go before the trade deadline. Here's Danny Ainge:

I’m not trading Rajon Rondo away for discounted dollars because he’s hurt. We collectively as an organization have decided not to do that.

And now Chris Broussard:

Sources say Boston willing to trade injured PG Rajon Rondo in right deal.

For one reason or another a lot of fans dislike Broussard and think he makes stuff up, but personally I believe what he's saying. Ainge has been shopping Rondo for YEARS. For the "right deal" he'd 100% trade him. Now Ainge saying he's not shopping Rondo doesn't really mean much as every GM always denies shopping their stars. Maybe Ainge has decided not to shop Rondo this deadline (probably because due to the ACL tear he could only get 50 cents on the dollar), but don't just dismiss the possibility because Ainge says so. 

I'd be shocked if Ainge traded Rondo this week. No one ever gives up good value for injured players. I do think as long as Rondo and Ainge are both in Boston, Rondo's name will always come up in trade talks. It's just that right now is the least likely time for something to happen. 

That means he was getting low balled...but if those teams come back with something more to his liking...well...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Seriously, Kirk, you're not even man enough to admit the Nuggets were the better team tonight?

Every Celtic loss is because of "the fix was in"?

or because of Doc...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Seriously, Kirk, you're not even man enough to admit the Nuggets were the better team tonight?

or because of Doc...

Come on, man, this will be the first time the Celtics will not end up with 50 wins since KG came to Boston.

Also, in the last 5 seasons, the Celts always reached the semis of the playoffs. Clearly Doc is not the problem.

Right now the Celts are a very small team. The starting SG, AB, is only 6-2 or 6-3. Bass is starting at PF and he's only 6-7 or 6-8. Almost every game the Celts get outrebounded by their opponent and yet they're still a playoff team with a winning record.

Seriously, would rather have Jeff Van Gundy instead of Doc? 

They need someone who can clean up the defensive boards. Would you trade Rondo for Cousins? I would.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

They need someone who can clean up the defensive boards. Would you trade Rondo for Cousins? I would.

Yes, I would trade Rondo for Cousins. Right now even for Dwight Howard.

It's stupid to trade for a player recovering from a torn ACL. But if the Kings and Lakers are stupid enough then why not?

We will have to throw in more than Rondo to get Dwight Howard.  Rondo is definitely on the block.    We have to be patient, the Celtics will probably lose in LA tonight but after that we can see what the team can do.  Trade wise either someone will get desperate enough and deal or DAnny will probably do next to nothing. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

or because of Doc...

Come on, man, this will be the first time the Celtics will not end up with 50 wins since KG came to Boston.

Also, in the last 5 seasons, the Celts always reached the semis of the playoffs. Clearly Doc is not the problem.

Right now the Celts are a very small team. The starting SG, AB, is only 6-2 or 6-3. Bass is starting at PF and he's only 6-7 or 6-8. Almost every game the Celts get outrebounded by their opponent and yet they're still a playoff team with a winning record.

Seriously, would rather have Jeff Van Gundy instead of Doc? 

I thought Ortiz was being sarcastic!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.