Celtics vs. Nuggets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets:
    [QUOTE]Nice going Boston, it's a novel idea trying to win games when you don't REBOUND!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

你是一个蠢货孩子

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I think you're right that 15 losses will make this Celts team miss the playoffs. Looks like we're going to be watching the Celts play Ping-Pong in May.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Potentially we could be in that situation.  An injury will cinch it.  We need to play the young guys and try to fight back with some youth and athleticism as we did when Rondo and Ray were out.  That play against the Orlando team twice was the most exciting basketball of the season and Pierce thrived.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I didn't say it was you, but I think you get the picture. Like in the Detroit game where Rondo got tossed for throwing the ball at the ref. One poster here said Rondo didn't throw it that hard. I mean, HELLO!!!

Rather extreme comparison. My opinion for THIS game is and will always be the refs turned the tide against us no matter how poorly they played leading up to that point. If people want to call that "home court advantage" then they're entitled to feel that way. If they want to say celts deserved to lose anyways due to lack of whatever, good for them. Have I see the opposite happen. Sure have but not tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KG and Paul played their butts off while the remainder of the team watched, Doc kept Steamer on the bench while we were getting clobbered on the boards, oh I know we are great,  NY won and we might not make the playoffs, but if we do  WE SHOULD DO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE BE WILL HAVE TIME BETWEEN GAMES.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Is it obvious yet? I've been saying all along - we should have traded Rondo and Allen (and perhaps a draft choice) and we could have snagged a sericeable big man and an all star caliber SG like Monta. And a decent PG Which would have impoved our likely success this year and jump started the rebuilding. Now we're screwed. Danny blew it big time for being unrelistically greedy and keeping Rondo and Allen.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]If the cs fail to make the playoffs and the Lakers do but fail to get a tiltle old pharts Duke and the Burbank Buffoon will explain how, even though the Lakers make the playoffs much more often, Boston has a better ratio of titles to playoff appearances. They will spin it into a Laker failure and a victory for Boston not making the playoffs. This will be especially emphasized if the Lakers make the Finals and lose, while Boston all the while never even make it to the playoffs and say the cs have a much better titles to Finals ratio. But then again what can you expect from buffoons?
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]
    Why would you care? Outside of your little games on the computer, with you multiple troll identities,  how small you are.  You are more than a buffoon. Why do you even care about being here?  We don't even care about the Lakers.  You tiny little insignificant pest.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Potentially we could be in that situation.  An injury will cinch it.  We need to play the young guys and try to fight back with some youth and athleticism as we did when Rondo and Ray were out.  That play against the Orlando team twice was the most exciting basketball of the season and Pierce thrived.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Pleaaaasssseee, that's not what you were saying this afternoon!  Typical Celtics fan that can't make up their mind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Part of the reason why there are so many trolls here is because some of our fellow posters always blame the refs every time we lose.
    I think that is a factor.  I think it is also because too many posters respond to them. We should let them post and not respond.  They won't do it though so we are stuck with these pathetic losers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I think that is a factor.  I think it is also because too many posters respond to them. We should let them post and not respond.  They won't do it though so we are stuck with these pathetic losers.
    I actually think it might be just one or two little guys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I think that is a factor.  I think it is also because too many posters respond to them. We should let them post and not respond.  They won't do it though so we are stuck with these pathetic losers.

I think you meant C's fans are stuck with the Celtics who are losers this year at the trade deadline!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Could there be life in the Ancient 3 legs?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Of course there is, it's their "one last run".

2009-10 - one last run with the big 3 (close, tanked in the regular season to save their legs for the playoffs, 13-point lead in 3rd quarter of Game 7)
    2010-11 - one last run with the big 3 (2nd round material)
    2011-12 - one last run with the big 3 (???)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]If the cs fail to make the playoffs and the Lakers do but fail to get a tiltle old pharts Duke and the Burbank Buffoon will explain how, even though the Lakers make the playoffs much more often, Boston has a better ratio of titles to playoff appearances. They will spin it into a Laker failure and a victory for Boston not making the playoffs. This will be especially emphasized if the Lakers make the Finals and lose, while Boston all the while never even make it to the playoffs and say the cs have a much better titles to Finals ratio. But then again what can you expect from buffoons?
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Some fans have this illusion that missing the playoffs is better than making the finals. 17-4 in the finals is built upon missing the playoffs 16 times. How nice. They take pride in missing the playoffs...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Come on, you really think we deserved to win tonight? Nuggets - 46 total rebounds, 14 offensive rebounds Celtics - 27 total rebounds, 4 offensive rebounds Ray Allen only had 7 pts and Bass only had 6 pts. What's worse is Bass only had 2 rebounds.

Bass had only 2 rebounds against Denver but he had only 1 rebound in 32 minutes against Sacramento. I would think the ball would bounce his direction on rebounds more then 3 times in his last 60 minutes of game time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Part of the reason why there are so many trolls here is because some of our fellow posters always blame the refs every time we lose.

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

It may be they are here to read your posts,  you are kind of like Dear Abby. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We did not lose because of the refs - that's ridiculous.  We didn't get to the line much until the 4th quarter, and we were out-rebounded again.
    In High School, college, and in the pros, if you are the visiting team, you have to out-play the home team, becuase you are not going to get many favorable calls.  If you are not the superior team, you'd better hope the game is not close.  I do not know why this is - maybe the proximity and loudness of the fans has something to do with it......but when I officiated in HS, it was very hard to make a tough call on the home team at the end of a close game.  I could do it, it just felt like people were going to follow you to your car!!!
    I thought last night's game was an average NBA game as far as officiating goes.  If we rebound better, and go to the line more often, then we will do better.  End of story!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Come on, you really think we deserved to win tonight? Nuggets - 46 total rebounds, 14 offensive rebounds Celtics - 27 total rebounds, 4 offensive rebounds Ray Allen only had 7 pts and Bass only had 6 pts. What's worse is Bass only had 2 rebounds.

Never said they deserved to win but even Doc in his postgame interview agreed with my opinion

Sections
Shortcuts