Celtics vs. Nuggets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets

Faried is cleaning up on the boards. Boston, can you spell R E B O U N D?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets:
    In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Come on, 43 Nugget rebounds compared to 25 Celtic rebounds, we're lucky we're even in this game.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Rebounds are just one part of the game...Officials shouldn't be a part of the game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, we know the team weakness and its showing up again tonight. It is what it is. Rebounds always kills us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Home team wins the close games!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

everytime i quit, they bring me right back in! HOW many second chance opportunities can this team keep giving to others? its almost sad at this point. we need an energy guy. is it so hard to find? chris johnson isnt available?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Keep blaming the refs upperco, it's not as if the NBA hasn't heard that one before!

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets":
    everytime i quit, they bring me right back in! HOW many second chance opportunities can this team keep giving to others? its almost sad at this point. we need an energy guy. is it so hard to find? chris johnson isnt available? Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER
    It's not almost sad.......it IS sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Excuses...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Nice going Boston, it's a novel idea trying to win games when you don't REBOUND!

Laughing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Funny, I didn't read any excuses..................except the usual complaining about the refs, which everyone does..............it's not like we're complaining about David Stern after he vetoes a trade...HA HA HA!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

only watched a lil

decent effort..

otherwise  about the sos

TOs  hometown officiating and no Big

Ainge didnt play it right

from the perc trade to the inaction of late
    .  weak roster to begin the season

ah you no

jon..really a big stinker
    WORST signing of later yrs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Come on, man, the Nuggets outplayed us. The Nuggets got 46 total rebounds, 14 offensive rebounds. While the Celts only had 27 total rebounds, 4 offensive rebounds. Having 14 offensive rebounds means having 14 more chances at the rim. That's 28 potential pts. Rebounding is not just one part of the game. That's the part of the game where championships are won.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Toatally agree about the lack of rebounding but what I saw was whistles and non whistles completely change the potential outcome of that game rebounding or not. You saw it too

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Danny- nice work dude!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Is Turiaf bought out yet?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics cannot win taking jump shots on tired legs. We could have won this game even with all that happened. Through most of the game when Denver built a lead they shot wishy-washy jump shots  and missed like they were not even trying.

I think this team will struggle and win a few games and struggle some more.

Why Doc will not play JJJ more is a mystery? We need young legs. Ray at the end of the game except for his three point shot looks like a feeble old man.  We have to get Bradley and Moore and others involved. Kenneth Fareid got his chance tonight and look what happened.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston headline- Nuggets punch Boston in the grill!

Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I though you said he was the best GM in the history of sports????

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Looks like we're going to miss the playoffs. We're going to play the Heat 3 times in April. We also face the Bulls, Spurs, Pacers, and Magic one more time next month.  Real bad decision by Ainge to keep Ray Allen.
    Posted by Fiercest34

It is probably best this team is not going anywhere relying only on the big four. You need a whole team.  We got back in this game but the way they looked on the court was very troubling through most of this game. The Denvers and Sacramentos and Golden States now are challenges and we have no answers.

The rebounding as you say is beyond bad. Why JJJ is not out there is insane.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston has 3 players with a combined age of 720yrs and your 7th seed in the Least. What does Danny boi do? Nothing!

Good work Dannnnyyyyy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I saw it but we have 21 losses and we're the #7 seed of the east. I mean it's not like we don't lose a lot of games this season.  Anyway, it just makes Celts fans look bad every time the Celts lose and the refs are too blame. The rebounding decided the outcome of the game. Kenneth Faried had 16 rebounds, 6 offensive, had 18 pts and went 8-8 from the FT line. Give credit where credit is due.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Every time they lose? I didn't blame the refs in Sacramento......hahahahah

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts