Celtics vs Pacers 3/16/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics vs Pacers 3/16/2011

What about Ray, he is not playing well at all, I say get Green in for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Guys have settled in after a rough start and played some good defense, esp. the 2nd unit...

Welcome back Delonte!  Nice Shot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Who was saying the Murphy was a stiff and waste of time, and i think those were the nice words used..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

want murph in the slam dunk contest! anyone saw perky get posterized for the dunk of the year by wade?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Murphy!!!!  Ok, we are definately turning the corner with the new guys.

I am very impressed with J.Green.  He has proven to be a very smooth, fluent offensive player who can score in a lot f ways and is an interchangable 3 or 4. 

Kristic didnt play much tonight..but still had a solid night...he is gotta be tired...he didnt play half as much in OK.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Pacers 3/16/2011:
    [QUOTE]want murph in the slam dunk contest! anyone saw perky get posterized for the dunk of the year by wade?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yeah and to add insult to injury, he went back up the court doing the cabbage patch!   #Did I just show my age?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Arroyo missing open guys....not much of a playmaker....I say let the backup try to finish this out....let em get some exp.  and some needed rest for the starters..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

why is every1 hatin on how perk got dunked on...what does that all of a sudden make him a bad defender? at least he contested the attempt...most players just get out the way and act like nothing happened so they don't get dunked on

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]Arroyo missing open guys....not much of a playmaker....I say let the backup try to finish this out....let em get some exp.  and some needed rest for the starters..
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    i agree i saw a couple times he missed the open guy...i saw keep the ball in D WEST hands

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

^ No big deal to me....we still can see K.G. get dunked on without having to watch Perk.  It happens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

my concern is too many baseline and paint area shots.but i love the blocks!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Yes!  Get that SHyt outta Here!  This is why we have waited on Delonte, he is gonna be a Beast for us in the playoffs...

Nice dunk by Tyler....but too late to go Pyscho now Tee!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

some good defensive effort being put on by the second unit...but why in the world is ray in the game now..? he should be resting on the bench with us up over 10

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow!  4 blocks in the last few minutes....the New guys are finishing out the Game, and Rondo is sitting with his warmups on. Great Game!  Got some rest for starters and the Bench is showing what they can do...   Just remember everything is uphill from here.  Dont count these guys out......I know its the Pacers but atleast things are finally coming together.  Jeff Green brought his offense in the 1st half and his Defense in the 2nd!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anyone still doubts this is the best BENCH in all of basketball? better than 2007 team? just the competition provided at practice will make them better. our bench is doing exactly what danny and doc had in mind... be able to play god enough to keep the all the starters well under 40 from now til the playoffs! seriously, murph impresses me. can drive, post up, fight underneath and of course hit the open j! high iq! arroyo and west will make a great bench combo.. where's gino? wafer will be the odd guy out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]some good defensive effort being put on by the second unit...but why in the world is ray in the game now..? he should be resting on the bench with us up over 10
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Ray got a good rest in the 1st half and its alway nice to have one starter in there esp. Ray to stretch the floor and tell players where they should be...

He is the one guy out the big 3 I dont worry about....last year I didnt see him tire out once until game 7 of the finals when everyone was gassed from playing all game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Avery Bradley comes in and he immediately commits a turnover. He tried to score and his shot ended up getting blocked. Again, only an idiot would say the Celts got 4 wins because Avery Bradley was the backup to Rondo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Kudos to Doc for letting the bench close this one out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

dang! Posey cant even get in during garbage time? 

Another great decision by Danny not to sign him for 3 more years...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]anyone still doubts this is the best BENCH in all of basketball? better than 2007 team? just the competition provided at practice will make them better. our bench is doing exactly what danny and doc had in mind... be able to play god enough to keep the all the starters well under 40 from now til the playoffs! seriously, murph impresses me. can drive, post up, fight underneath and of course hit the open j! high iq! arroyo and west will make a great bench combo.. where's gino? wafer will be the odd guy out.
    I have not been able to watch the last few Celtic games and count on y'all guys to provide me with updates. I really hope that Murphy is playing well. I really hope that the new guys are developing chemistry. There is not a whole bunch of time left to do so. I feel confident that they will gel and that Boston'll make a deep run.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So many highlights for Pierce tonight and to think he only played 28 minutes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]anyone still doubts this is the best BENCH in all of basketball? better than 2007 team? just the competition provided at practice will make them better. our bench is doing exactly what danny and doc had in mind... be able to play god enough to keep the all the starters well under 40 from now til the playoffs! seriously, murph impresses me. can drive, post up, fight underneath and of course hit the open j! high iq! arroyo and west will make a great bench combo.. where's gino? wafer will be the odd guy out.

The best bench in the league... AGREED!  Now we all just need to get healthy and no one we'll doubt we're the best and DEEPEST TEAM!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]So many highlights for Pierce tonight and to think he only played 28 minutes.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Not even - It was 27-something!  Davis and Green played more minutes than both Pierce and Garnett.  What a nice sight it was to see KG and Pierce cheering and smiling from the bench in the 4th!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's good that there are happy fans here tonight. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Pacers 3/16/2011 : I have not been able to watch the last few Celtic games and count on y'all guys to provide me with updates. I really hope that Murphy is playing well. I really hope that the new guys are developing chemistry. There is not a whole bunch of time left to do so. I feel confident that they will gel and that Boston'll make a deep run.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I felt like there was excellent chemistry.  It really does feel like they're gelling, especially with KG actively and visibly encouraging the new guys.  It will only get better from here.

Sections
Shortcuts