Celtics vs. Pacers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Pacers

Indiana is young enough and healthy enough that I suspect that they won't be affected by back to back status. We will win because C's will be ver focused after two close losses.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

good to see Avery cemented in the starting lineup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

imagine Dave West on our team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Pacers:
    In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Pacers : If the Pacers are not affected by back to backs then the Pacers will win.
    Posted by Fiercest34

thats not true, the Pacers arent definitively better than the Celtics. thats disrespectful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs. Pacers":
    In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Pacers : If the Pacers are not affected by back to backs then the Pacers will win. Posted by Fiercest34
    I think the C's are the better team so our destiny is in our own hands.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

imagine Dave West on our team. Posted by JamezHill24
    He's not a great rebounder and is a slow defender. I don't think he'd make us appreciably better.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs. Pacers": He's not a great rebounder and is a slow defender. I don't think he'd make us appreciably better.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

powerful though..could help us in the low paint/post area, tone down our jump shooting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Pacers : They are not better than the Celts? The Pacers have the better record, right? The Pacers are taller, faster, and stronger. They're also playing at home. So advantage Pacers.
    Posted by Fiercest34

yea ok.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

more times than not when Sasha has gotten minutes he has played well. wish he could be a bigger part of the rotation untill the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Rebounds 18 to 18 and Stiemsma has 4 with an additional tap back. We need this from him more often!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Pacers miss 10 straight shots. Every team is affected by back to backs.
    Posted by Fiercest34

every team is also affected by playing teams that are equal to or better than them. it also makes it tough when your playing an elite defense.

for goodness sakes, give our team some credit for once.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Love the way this team is playing. Putting it into perspective, they only lost a close game to Spurs and Bulls but have played well in every game, minus the 3rd qtr of the Bulls game. Everyone is starting to come around, not just one player.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Flagrant?????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Pacers : Agree.  Look at Bass' numbers, he basically has the same output as David West. Posted by Fiercest34
    Exactly. We didn't lose anything by not signing him. I thought it was a big loss but it hasn't worked out that way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

nothing pisses me off more than sequences like this by the refs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pacers miss 10 straight shots. Every team is affected by back to backs. Posted by Fiercest34
    If that's the issue tonight, it will show up late in the game when they should be tired. But, they're deep and young so I wouldn't count on it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Unfortunately, I'm out of town and unable to catch the game so I'm checking in on ESPN's Gamecast.

Wow, Ray with 11 shots already and it's not even halftime.

This game gives me cause for concern.  We play what appears to be a decent first half although Rondo (9 assists) appears to be the only starter involved.

I sure hope we can sustain things in the 2nd half.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Unfortunately, I'm out of town and unable to catch the game so I'm checking in on ESPN's Gamecast. Wow, Ray with 11 shots already and it's not even halftime. This game gives me cause for concern.  We play what appears to be a decent first half although Rondo (9 assists) appears to be the only starter involved. I sure hope we can sustain things in the 2nd half. Posted by Petey62
    Hey, Petey. If the C's were winning with all points and rebounds coming from the starters with no bench contribution, would you be concerned or happy? Not being a smart azz, just pointing out that you shouldn't be concerned when the bench is doing well - you should be thrilled, buddy. The whole team is playing well.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts