Celtics vs. Pistons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Pistons

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Faverani- 19 minutes, 4-6 shooting, 8 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block

WHERE WAS JEFF GREEN?!!!

[/QUOTE]

On the bench.  Only played 20 mins.   Coach had no intention of winning this game.  He was told by Danny..."if you want to coach next year, you better not be coaching to win this year.  Just coach to develop the young guys!"

[/QUOTE]

I don't like that strategy, if that is really the case.  As a fan I want to see the best line ups and rotations and players and coaches putting in a 100% effort.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Agree jdm and as far as Wiggin goes, if we do get him , I hope he has the fire which Barnes most of the time didn't

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Actually hope that is not the case

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Could b good complementary player on a good team  not a star

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jdm894g's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't like that strategy, if that is really the case.  As a fan I want to see the best line ups and rotations and players and coaches putting in a 100% effort.

[/QUOTE]

Now you guys believe that no matter what the coach or the players do, Ainge did the tanking for them!

[/QUOTE]

This is the chat you get when you don't put a competitive team on the floor.   I remember when we were irrelevant before KG and Ray arrived to help Paul.  We are back to that stage and we don't even have a Paul, anymore!   This will be UGLY!   Green is a number 2 and so is Rondo.   Neither can carry a team like KG or Paul ever did.   We are a team roof good role players and that's all.

so, fans can only chat about why we lost, how much we lost by, how many we lose, is it "tanking",  etc.   this is where we are until the rebuild is done.  Get used to it, fans!

Sections
Shortcuts