Celtics vs. Sixers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Sixers

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see Sully with a 19/9 game. Very solid. Great hands.

Very, very nice to see him take a charge/block/hard hit and be able to get up off the floor without wincing.

He's a keeper.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

1+.  Agree on Sully.  Suspect that Oly and Fav are keepers too.  Wallace is a baller, just a bit over-paid and a bit older.  Hump is also a good bench contributor, but I don't like him, and that's what counts!!.  The rest are dispensable.   

I want Detroit's Greg Monroe as our franchise center, who I believe will be THE breakout center this year.  Rondo AND Bass or Bradley (or take your pick of Celtics SGs) for Monroe (and whatever detritus makes it work).   and then we draft Smart or Exum to run the point.   

[/QUOTE]

Its exciting to break out of that rut we've been in the past few years and begin to dream about the next Celtic era and who might lead us there.

I like Pressey BTW. He's a nifty little heads-up player. I'm sure that management would love to see him step up and hold down the PG position competently until things shake out and more PG talent arrives.

Pud

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Without Pressey, we look awful.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

how many sets of tittes did royce white show up with for game time tonight?  i missed the game.  hard to believe ANY FRANCHISE is even willing to test drive the baby daddy supreme with the fake disability that can't be pinned down to anything but narcissism

Sealed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Royce doesn't have too many chances to play like that again.  That was maybe the worst Performance ever.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I've been pleasently surprised at how bad we are gonna be. We will give any team a run for worst team in the league. I Can't wait for the draft. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been pleasently surprised at how bad we are gonna be. We will give any team a run for worst team in the league. I Can't wait for the draft. 

[/QUOTE]

+1 "and with the 1st pick of the 2014 NBA Draft, the Boaton Celtics select ?"  

Sections
Shortcuts