Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

In response to Petey62's comment:

Not able to watch the game but checking the box scores.

Not to suggest it's all about the boxscore but what is the deal with Pierce?  He doesn't appear, by the numbers, to be engaged or productive.  I mean 5 rebounds and only 5 points.

you are unbelievable.  Pierce hardly played and played well.  You find something every game.  We won by over twenty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

wilcox had a damn good game also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

A+ Kirk, keep up the good work!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Hey GK, I know you're lurking. Didn't I tell you in the preseason that uncle Jeff is worthy?

Come on, GK, man up!

Fierce, yes, you had made the Worthy comparision.  But you have to give credit where credit is due.  In the pre-season, when your were on the fence with Green I had said that just like Rondo, at the end of the season, Jeff Green will signing will be another one of very astute signings by Danny.

Jeff Green needs to do it on a nightly basis. If he can do that then it's one of Danny's astute signings.

He is gaining confidence and with  that, his style of play will be more consistant night after night

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Jeff Green needs to start and play a minimum of 30 minutes every game!!  He went to his left once tonight with ease, once he starts doing that consistently he'll be unstopable!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Jeff Green needs to start and play a minimum of 30 minutes every game!!  He went to his left once tonight with ease, once he starts doing that consistently he'll be unstopable!!

This was a great and wonderful night of surprises. I hope Doc remembers it and takes Bass out of the starting lineup. Bass will be better off the bench.  This was an eye opening night this team, if it can mix the half-court play of Pierce and GArnett with the running crazies we saw tonight we will give teams fits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

A+ Kirk, keep up the good work!!

Thanks. I try to do my best.

keep it up..because it's badass!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

She's got a blemish on her underarm. Pass.

Yeah, throw her off the bed for eating crackers...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

THIS AIN'T YOUR DADDY'S CELTICS

Yeah, lets sign the Bolt next...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

In response to jdm894g's comment:

I hate Bradley playing point!!!!!!!  Why is KG not playing?

I smell a trade>>>lol

Rest

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

Not able to watch the game but checking the box scores.

Not to suggest it's all about the boxscore but what is the deal with Pierce?  He doesn't appear, by the numbers, to be engaged or productive.  I mean 5 rebounds and only 5 points.

He is just passing the ball...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

This is the uncle Jeff worthy of the comparison to Worthy.

Jeffs coming for that starting spot!

With T-Will on board, I think Jeff can start with KG, Pierce, Bradley, and Lee.

That should be the starting line up from here on..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

One thing to remember.  Celts didn't have the length of Wilcox ang green against the heat in the ECF last year.  Only reason Celts lost is because Bosh took KG out of the paint in games 6 and 7.  As crazy as it sounds, Wilcox could be the difference this year if they get to the Heat, and Green's length too.

Man, if we had Sully,...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I watched the game at Sneakers and everyone was like who are those guys on the Celtics where they came from All I could say was thanks Danny. Wait and see what White does.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Only one game but...WOW

P.S....... Melo more athletic than originally thought

Yes he is going to give us some interior D....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

In response to davidap's comment:

Melo looked terrible after receiving a pass under the basket. He let the ball slip through his fingers out of bounds. It was reminiscent of the immortal Mark Blount. At least Blount could shoot jumpers.

If he can catch up to the speed of the game, it will make all the difference with him.  So much better future than Mark Blount

If this guy continues to grow, learn from Kg, and adjust to the game...watch out!!

I mean  look at some of the stiffs playing in the NBA...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

OneOnOne didn't believe me when I said Bass always needs two hands to get things done on the basketball court. Since KG is not playing tonight, we'll surely see a lot of Bass. So let's see if Bass can get a rebound with one hand or if he makes a dunk with one hand.

Fierce said Bass couldn't shoot or dunk with one hand.  He did it in the first quarter tonight with a one handed dunk.  So what do you have to say now?  No they still don't teach people to rebound with one hand.  Get a clue.

No!

Bass didn't dunk the ball with one hand, it was a lay-up!

Did you even watch the game?

Like I said, show me a clip of Bass dunking with one hand or grabbing a rebound with hand so that this matter will be settled.

Seriously, you're telling me to get a clue when eveybody but you saw Bass make a lay-up, not a dunk!

It doesn't matter one way or the other.  He did it with one hand. 

Do you actually believe you are the only fan that notices Bass wants to do everything with two hands?  Seriously do you?  Who cares that Sully can do it with one hand?  Very few in the league can do that.  Do you have a point or just want to show some type of superior knowledge you have?  

Follow me here and pay attention.  Just because Sully is capable of doing someting doesn't mean Bass can do it as well.  Still following?   

OK the who point of your first post was their was no point. Again they don't teach people to  rebound with one hand.  THAT IS WHAT I SAID.  You get it yet?  Let me repeat because you keep straying from what I said,  THEY DON'T TEACH PEOPLE TO REBOUND THE BALL WITH ONE HAND..     Now do you understand?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Sullinger is the Celts' best rebounder. He reaches for the ball with one hand then secures it with the other hand. 

When Bass goes for a rebound he uses 2 hands to get the ball. The result of that is he does NOT maximize his wingspan. In other words, he becomes shorter. Reaching for the ball with one hand allows you to maximize your wingspan.

It's simple try to reach for the ball with one hand then secure it with the other. Bass does NOT do that!

No and Bass will never do that.  Maybe his hands are too small,  maybe he doesn't feel comfortable and maybe just maybe he was taught to REBOUND WITH TWO HANDS. 

Understand now?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

OneOnOne didn't believe me when I said Bass always needs two hands to get things done on the basketball court. Since KG is not playing tonight, we'll surely see a lot of Bass. So let's see if Bass can get a rebound with one hand or if he makes a dunk with one hand.

Fierce said Bass couldn't shoot or dunk with one hand.  He did it in the first quarter tonight with a one handed dunk.  So what do you have to say now?  No they still don't teach people to rebound with one hand.  Get a clue.

No!

Bass didn't dunk the ball with one hand, it was a lay-up!

Did you even watch the game?

Like I said, show me a clip of Bass dunking with one hand or grabbing a rebound with hand so that this matter will be settled.

Seriously, you're telling me to get a clue when eveybody but you saw Bass make a lay-up, not a dunk!

Again I don't care if he made a layup with one hand or a dunk,  doesn't matter. You are flat out lying when you said I don' believe Bass does everyone with two hands.  Helll I have only been watching him do it for all the year he has played.  I don't need you  to tell me that.

Back to the real point that seems to have gotten you off mark.  THEY DON'T TEACH YOUNG PLAYERS TO REBOUDN WITH ONE HAND

YES GET A CLUE SINCE THIS IS WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE YOU BUMFUZZLED.