Celtics VS the Good Teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Celtics VS the Good Teams

I think DA built this team to allow us to be competetive and not lave the cubbard bare after this season or next and giving more cap freedom as we have our older vets ride off into the sunset. We can beat anyone with our depth and balance so I'm thinking our recent emergence is Doc,KG and PP being forced to play DAs desired style of play as opposed to what  has been successful for them the last few years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ah Yup...showa happy to not see the Lakers listed as one of the Good Teams we beat.  Bet they wish the "Wicked Stawm Comin" was a day early and they didn't have to play us. On the other hand, playing us was a wicked storm for themselves without the snow !!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The Boston Wicked Stawms.

What a great nickname for the "C"s !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to scubber's comment:

1. Debatable.  Many have said Krause was in big power grab, let phil go, and Jordan disillusioned and pissed off, so he retired.

2. It will be very incredible if Ainge can do it again in 5 years.

I know you have to rebuild sooner or later, and I am saying I am not looking forward to it.

1. But that 1998 Bulls team was old. MJ was 35 and Rodman was 37. It's not like their players were still in their early 30s and management blew up the team prematurely.

2. Maybe not in 5 years, but I'm willing to wait 10 years.

You're willing to wait 10 yrs?? Wow, you're really living your role as Wyc G.

Danny must be happy and relieved to read this, lol!

Sections
Shortcuts