1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Re: Celtics vs Thunder 03/10/13

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to ktronic's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Seriously, KG already missed 10 straight shots. 

When the team needs him the most, he can't deliver. He needs to defer to others. That's why he only has 1 ring.

KG rarely takes too many shots. He is tired and Doc should have got him out of there. Love Doc but sometimes he won't take chances.  

And if Perkins had not got injured he would have had another ring in 2010, in 2009 if KG had not gone down we certainly would have won another ring.  It is not KG it is the lack of any other big man.  As you know well.  

Maybe, but don't forget the Celts were leading in that Game 7 until the 4th qtr. All KG had to do was rise to the occasion. 

The Celts lack a big man because KG can't be the man!

KG needs Paul Pierce and Ray Allen to win a ring.

How about Game 7 last year against the Heat? KG only had 14 and 7 in that game. Typical KG when you need it most he needs Paul Pierce to do it for him!

And Ray /Peirce don't get a ring without him. You're argument is silly. So KG is a choker? Bet there's not one NBA player that would agree with you.

How many Finals MVP does KG have?

Game 7 last season against the Heat, check out KG's production.

You can't be serious. KG's career speaks for itself. You Can pick and choose games on any player and find a bad game, reg. season and playoffs. You're ignorance is unbearable....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Did I hear right? OKC held to it's lowest point total for the year? Boston can take a lot out of this game. Missed tons of easy shots and tons of turnovers. OKC had to earn this victory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Cowens played here in his prime. KG didn't. 

I keep saying it, if you're going to look for excuses you'll surely find one.

The point is it's there for the taking but KG can't seem to rise to the occasion.

right. Because he's old.

Duncan is old too.

I am just saying KGs skills have eroded greatly, I don;t think it is because he isn't clutch. If he were 28 I bet his stat line would have been a tad different today.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

The point is it's there for the taking but KG can't seem to rise to the occasion.

right. Because he's old.

Duncan is old too.

And has had more than his share of bad games as well. I'm convinced, you just  dont like KG and you see what you want to see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

So this whole time the real problem wasn't RR, it was KG not rising to the occassion.  I guess.  They all have issues!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I am just saying KGs skills have eroded greatly, I don;t think it is because he isn't clutch. If he were 28 I bet his stat line would have been a tad different today.

I don't disagree with you. But if that's the case then KG's better off retiring. 

KG's being paid 11m per year. It would have been nice if he only took 5m per year. 

In Minnesota the Wolves always had monetary issues because KG always had to be the highest paid player in the league.

Come on, he's being paid a lot of money and if he can't deliver we're just going to say he's old?

I would have been fine if he retired.  He is still a good big but he turns 37 in May.  It's just going to get worse.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

People forget when KG was with the Wolves he was an incredible athlete. he would get 24 points and 14 boards a game off of effort and being an athlete. Now his game is fade away jump shots and effort.

Big difference.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Example of a "good loss". They didn't collapse on the road against a team with an amazing home and away reocrd. They were always in the game. Held OKC to under 91pts, which is a feat in itself. Our HOF-ers had poor showings, yet the kids kept us in it. NOBODY thought we'd beat them in OKC having won in Boston already. We played a poor offensive game overall, BUT they neveer mailed it in defensively. GOOD LOSS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

People forget when KG was with the Wolves he was an incredible athlete. he would get 24 points and 14 boards a game off of effort and being an athlete. Now his game is fade away jump shots and effort.

Big difference.

KG never played in the low post even when he was young. He was a jump shooting big man then and he's still a jump shooting big man now.

My point was he got his points on jump shooting, put backs and running the break.  Now its just jump shots. You are correct in that he has never been good on the block.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Example of a "good loss". They didn't collapse on the road against a team with an amazing home and away reocrd. They were always in the game. Held OKC to under 91pts, which is a feat in itself. Our HOF-ers had poor showings, yet the kids kept us in it. NOBODY thought we'd beat them in OKC having won in Boston already. We played a poor offensive game overall, and had a poor offensive sowing, BUT they neveer mailed it in. GOOD LOSS!

Only 1 HOF-er had a poor showing.

Pierce played well, 20 points. Without Pierce the game would've been over in the 2nd or 3rd qtr.

OK, fair enough. PP played OK on the offensive end, but wasn't really in on D much. Regardless, I still see this as a loss that the team will get past by the end of the flight.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

So how's did bradley's shooting the last 3 games Fierce?

Awesome? Mediocare? average? or what? 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts