Celtics vs Thunder game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celtics vs Thunder game thread

Where is everyone? We started off well but starting to fade. Stiemsma was trying to get in the game and had to wait 2 minutes while JON's old legs screwed up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread

Perk is schooling Jerlame badly!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Another slow start...not looking too good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Steismsa gets less than a minute????  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, give the Steamer a little more time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread:
    [QUOTE]Steismsa gets less than a minute????  
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

thats wat i said..its sad, pierce doesnt even look like he WANTS to score.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beyonce210. Show Beyonce210's posts

The celts look old and tired. So many shots blocked already.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

So many missed shots right at the rim....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Don't give. Up, it's still early.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread": [QUOTE]Rebounding: Celts 12 Thunder 20 early in the 2nd qtr. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] We can't finish and they're just quicker to the ball, as usual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Evenin' Gents. I just got in. How was the reception for Perk?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

really like what E'Twaun is bringing right now..young..athletic..smart.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread": [QUOTE]really like what E'Twaun is bringing right now..young..athletic..smart. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] I like his energy but not his bricks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why is JON in the game at all?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Why is JON in the game at all?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    We need some height.  I think Steismsa should be in, I'm just now sure why he only got a minute, if that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I thought JON had a good shot and passed to KG for a fade away in the lane that he bricks....Take the shot, be confident, or get off the floor!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread": I like his energy but not his bricks.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

gotta understand your not gunna hit every shot. the important thing is he looks comfortable out there and is taking shots with confidence..avery bradleys shots were with no confidence, which is why it was uncomfortable seeing him out there..EM is getting good looks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread : gotta understand your not gunna hit every shot. the important thing is he looks comfortable out there and is taking shots with confidence..avery bradleys shots were with no confidence, which is why it was uncomfortable seeing him out there..EM is getting good looks. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] I would like to see Moore get more PT and I think he will be great for us. However, those were ugly shots - true bricks. You can't hit them all and I don't mind missing good shots........but those were ugly. No problem, he'll learn what is a good shot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

good view of Tiquan Underwoods fade!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Perk is schooling Jerlame badly!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Thats halarious .... what game you what game you watching????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What was Pierce thinking driving to the lane with nowhere to go????    Come on Capt.!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs Thunder game thread": [QUOTE]What was Pierce thinking driving to the lane with nowhere to go????    Come on Capt.!!! Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE] What makes you think he was thinking? LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Finally... A couple of vintage Pierce plays! Hope it's not just a tease.

Sections
Shortcuts