Celtics vs Warriors 03/01/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Re: Celtics vs Warriors 03/01/13

I'm surprised Doc hasn't taken out Green yet....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

other than rebounding kg has had a bad game...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Green is going to be looked at as a bargain in two years at 9 a year.  He stuffed Curry up top a couple minutes ago, then Dee'd up his man in the paint just now.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

why not put in AB now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

He has an excuse, he's old!

HAHAHA

old is ok but stupid is not... he needs to pass the ball to the open guy... 3 guys open on that last play and he shoots a fall away??  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Geez... Terry's shooting is horrible... he cant even make uncontested shots...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Green  Pierce with good offensive games  .... like the contribution that Wilcox gave on both ends....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He has an excuse, he's old!

HAHAHA

old is ok but stupid is not... he needs to pass the ball to the open guy... 3 guys open on that last play and he shoots a fall away??  

I like the game KG has played.  Good D, rebounded strong (13), moved the ball.  Isn't that what we want from our center?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Such BS to put TWill in with 15 seconds left... Doc is a jerk for doing that.... just to get PP some  cheers???

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

C's played a very good game.  The only real issue was free throws.  Hit their free throws and it's a 15 point win.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

The ball keeps bouncing, What will happen when they play even better together?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

When Jeff went on his lil run tonight he looked alot like PP especially when he goes into his man then fades back.  I think PP is really going to train his replacement like they did back in the day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

C's played a very good game.  The only real issue was free throws.  Hit their free throws and it's a 15 point win.

Good game but def not very good... this team struggled a lot on offense.. if it wasnt for Green's hot streak they would have been in trouble.... i did think defensively they were very good though... 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

Good game but def not very good... this team struggled a lot on offense.. if it wasnt for Green's hot streak they would have been in trouble.... i did think defensively they were very good though... 

Bradley had 5 fouls early. Maybe his opponant is pretty good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Decent win... but C's need more offense from others... the new additions need to be worked in more... with time I'd hope Williams and Terry are each playing 16 mins instead of Terry playing 30 and Williams 1. Jet just isn't that good anymore.

Crawford at 17 is fine... but he'll need to be 3-6 and 1-2 on 3's, not 2-6 and 0-1.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Wilcox playing 22 and giving an 8/7... said for weeks that this team could avoid being killed by not having another big if we can get those #'s from Chris.

Give me 5 FT's and 13 boards in 20 mins from KG aynyday. On a typical 30 min night with his shot falling thats a 16-16 from him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I wasnt able to watch the game and only got a few minutes on XM.  Looking at the stats and minutes, JT should have been yanked and TWill put in.  The three oldest players played the most minutes and only PP produced offensively. The other two was offensive on offense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

The solution is to limit Bass to 24 minutes per game and let uncle Jeff play 30 minutes per game.

... only when he is up to it. I trust in Doc.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

Green is going to be looked at as a bargain in two years at 9 a year.  He stuffed Curry up top a couple minutes ago, then Dee'd up his man in the paint just now.  

Yep. Said the same thing a while ago. While he does need to be a bit more consistent, the key is to give him a consistent 27-28 (preferably more) MPG.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Everyone has stretches where the jumpers aren't falling.  We shot only 20% on 3's and 67% on free throws and still scored 94 points.  We shot 48% from the field even with that 20% from 3 point land.   I consider that darn good against a team that plays in the West with a better record than us.  Give 'em some credit, buddy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Crawford needs to get most of Terry's minutes, Pierce does not need to handle the ball out front, Green needs 30 minutes + every game, Bradley is a game changer with his defense,and Wilcox plays well when given the chance.  Over all decent game, i agree with poster who said if Green didn't get hot we probably lose!!  Also great defense Played by Green, he showed he can guard 3 positions.