Celtics want 7th seed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Celtics want 7th seed!

Now I'm convinced the C's have been plotting for the 7th seed since Rondo went down. Some of these games I believe they could've won but they never made a run or did they ever fall back.

Doc says he doesn't look at the schedule but I believe they've BEEN looking at the schedule. They want to stay in the opposite bracket as the HEAT. Why would they kill themselves to get to 4,5,6 when all it takes is one win on the road to flip homecourt.

All the Knicks big men are dinged up.

I see the HEAT want to play all Big 3 tonight to try to send a message and embarrass the C's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Celtics want 7th seed!

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Now I'm convinced the C's have been plotting for the 7th seed since Rondo went down. Some of these games I believe they could've won but they never made a run or did they ever fall back.

Doc says he doesn't look at the schedule but I believe they've BEEN looking at the schedule. They want to stay in the opposite bracket as the HEAT. Why would they kill themselves to get to 4,5,6 when all it takes is one win on the road to flip homecourt.

I see the HEAT want to play all Big 3 tonight to try to send a message and embarrass the C's.

I was surprised to see Wade and LeBron playing tonight.  I thought I read earlier that both of them wouldn't be available tonight.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

You're just figuring this out now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Unfortunately, the Bucks are winning tonight.  The Celtics could still end up the 8th seed if they lose enough games. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Unfortunately, the Bucks are winning tonight.  The Celtics could still end up the 8th seed if they lose enough games. 

Maybe thats why PP and KG not playing...send their own message..keep it close without them...and Doc gets more looks...

We may be 8th seed afterall...I still say our best chance to beat the Heat is early, not later..

either way don't see the C in finals(hope ime wrong)...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

If you say so.

i

i