Celtics want Beasley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Celtics want Beasley

In Response to Re: Celtics want Beasley:
    In Response to Re: Celtics want Beasley : +2 Our best lineup: Rondo, Odom, Beasley, Prozac, and Zoloft.
    Posted by breaktime

SmileSmileSmile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Some blogs are saying (qouting Sam Amico) its almost a done deal! Beasley for JO

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics want Beasley:
    ... and then there was one. JO for Beasley will be the 1st shoe to drop ... then Pierce for ??? (Odom/Haywood or Gasol) and then Ray for Martin or Ellis. All blown up!!!
    Posted by Mployee8

Sorry but I don't think PP will be going anywhere. We got two guys that can create a shot without help, PP and KG.  If he leaves you will see how much he means to the team.  If a good player could be brought in I am all for it. Don't think we could get what we need in return.  Personally I think PP still is have some injury problem.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Is Beasley going to be a C?????? watching C's grind games is painful...specially with cr@ppy teams!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Allen’s name has also been mentioned in trade rumors. And the scuttlebutt before Tuesday’s game was that the Celtics might be looking to make a deal that involves sending veteran center Jermaine O’Neal to Minnesota and landing young forward Michael Beasley in return.

Please DA do it!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts