Celtics want Brown

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Celtics want Brown

I like Brown. I see him more of a Tony Allen type than a shooter. His defense outweights his offense by far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Younger and more athletic.  Aren't those the buzz words?  Do we have room for this kid?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Young but yet not rookie young..I like that..bring him on!!!  Looking from the videos, this should have the 55th pick..but whatever, if C's can try them both it would be awesome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Anyone know the possible interest in two guys the Celtics had in last year: Tony Gaffney and Ryan Wittman?  I know they both played in the D-League this year (thanks Google) but needing (still) a shooter and a lively wing, I wonder about any interest the Celtics might have in one or both.  Neither played an entire season as they were both overseas, but in the short time they did play the reports show they did well, especially Wittman's shooting percentages.  He may have been deemed too slow or not athletic enough but could be instant offense at critical times when an offense/defense substitution is called for.  Gaffney did seem to be a good combination of height and athleticism, which there's no doubt they need, even if he's very light (210 lbs. at best).  If not these two, who else do they have their collective eye on in addition to Brown?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Brown looks like he would be a great pick up by Ainge. Another guy that I wish he would consider is Greg Smith who I believe has the interest of the Miami Heat.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Two guys need to quit hijacking threads. Maybe an exchange of insulting emails or spitballs at 10 paces would suffice.Not everybody cares that fierce and m8 have a never-ending feud.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics want Brown:
    In Response to Re: Celtics want Brown : Can't refrain from posting some senseless BS, can you? Ist the Brown interest and now the Ravern interest ... Danny's already looked at this guy ... what do you know? That Pitino was Pres/Coach? You even thought he was GM ... Mr Credibility ... LOL
    Posted by Mployee8

You lost your credibility when you went to bed with Rico. lol 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The hatfiels and the Mcoys!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

The know it all mployee thinking a 6'6 170 pound player will make it to the NBA. No wonder he lost the bet to Fierce. LOL 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

This thread didn't even get to page 2. What a difference one mployee makes.Laughing

Update: My post just went past page 1. lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

jrleftfoot
    "Two guys need to quit hijacking threads. Maybe an exchange of insulting emails or spitballs at 10 paces would suffice.Not everybody cares that fierce and m8 have a never-ending feud."

I am so with you, brother.  I think it's time for a diaper change for both.

Sections
Shortcuts