Celtics / Warriors....I hope D. Wright's name is involved (would be too good to be true)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Re: Celtics / Warriors....I hope D. Wright's name is involved (would be too good to be true)

Agreed..  He is absolutely painful to watch...   Can't even shoot anymore...  please show him the door.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Celtics / Warriors....I hope D. Wright's name is involved (would be too good to be true)

I would show him the door but who on the warriors do we get?

Dorell Wright? hahahaha He's WAY better than Nate

Reggie Williams? He's been a great find for them but makes all og 800k AND is better than Nate.

Could Brandon Wright turn his career around in 3 months? Can he guard SF's? Doubtful but money works there. What about Udoh? Active body for sure... but we'll need a SF... he's also listed as a 4.

I guess the most sense would be Charlie Bell... he can play SG on offense with Delonte @ PG and plays decent defense, esp on PG's and Dwest can guard the 3's.

it would prob be just a swap of guys who need a new start elsewhere at even $.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmvol. Show tmvol's posts

Rumors coming out now that it is Dorell Wright involved for Nate. The Warriors are dying for a backup G since Law is TERRIBLE. With Murphy coming in, they get him as a starter with Nate off the bench. It also sheds payroll for them in that Wright has two more years and Nate has only one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would love Dorrell Wright. I disagree with you about Acie Law, he looks like a good player. Did you see him last night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmvol. Show tmvol's posts

Law off the bench with the minutes he plays gives them ZERO on offense. They believe Nate will work MUCH better in their offense rather than the C's structure. Plus it allows them to rest both Monta and Curry at the same time. Today, they can't do that since they have nothing outside in that case. But, was told this isn't the only thing Danny is looking at right now. With the latest trades, there are other names popping up at the last minute.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmvol. Show tmvol's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics / Warriors....I hope D. Wright's name is involved (would be too good to be true):
    [QUOTE]Source says Nate Robinson will not be coming to the Warriors. Never discovered the other pieces, but that deal w/ Boston is not going down (From Hoopshype)... Oh well.... http://twitter.com/sam_amick/statuses/40488963877781504
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]Nice, as I said at the same time you were posting, other things are popping up at the last minute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

Now, we know who is the Celts most likely to be traded for a back-up SF. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics / Warriors....I hope D. Wright's name is involved (would be too good to be true):
    [QUOTE]Now, we know who is the Celts most likely to be traded for a back-up SF. 
    Posted by GregoBoston[/QUOTE]

As if we didn't know before who was most likely?  Only question was whether anyone wanted him (Nate).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChesBay. Show ChesBay's posts

What about 3-way between NJ, GSW, and Boston?

Celts get Troy Murphy (in lieu of his buyout and potentially going elsewhere)
    GSWs get Nate (they need PG and get rid of Gadzuric)
    Nets get Gadzuric + JON (they could use vet center to back up Lopez)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Apparently they wanted Perkins apart of the deal along with two other players according to twitter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If GS did that Wright for Nate deal Ainge should be locked up for theft.

I would do Murphy (if they got him) and Ellis for BBD, Nate and #1 in a minute.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry guys but the Nets did another trade.....  New Jersey will also acquire Brandan Wright and Dan Gadzuric from the Golden State Warriors for Troy Murphy .
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

That trade has NOTHING to do w/ the ideas and rumors posted on this thread, but thanks for informing us hours later of what we were already aware of.

Sections
Shortcuts