Celtics will benefit from the lockout?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Celtics will benefit from the lockout?

In Response to Celtics will benefit from the lockout?:
    [QUOTE]http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/other_nba/view/20110717these_five_teams_can_benefit_from_nba_lockout/ What's funny is Kobe Bryant, after undergoing platelate therapy in Germany last month, is taking his talents to South East Asia.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

What's even funnier, Mr 81 is easily the most popular NBA player world-wide....except of course after wheelchair!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will benefit from the lockout?:
    [QUOTE]If I'm Dr. Jerry Buss I would not be thrilled about Kobe playing ball in the Philippines and China. Kobe has an arthritic knee and he's risking injury by playing ball overseas. It's still July and Kobe is already showing off his basketball skills in Asia! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

How would he feel about him signing a contract to play in Turkey?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Nobody will benefit from the lockout.

What is the unemployment rate in the United States? How much money are NBA players paid annually? How many teams turn in a profit? How many people are employed directly and indirectly by the teams?

It's a two way street with negotiations. But seriously the players need to take stock and realise what a good position they are in financially and how blessed they are to be playing in the NBA. They make more money than most of us will see and I don't really have much sympathy for them. Don't have much for the owners either.

Who I do have sympathy for are the staff employed by the teams. And other indirect employees, local restaurants/bars near arenas who do better business on game night, taxi drivers, ushers, broadcasters etc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

Make a new league called Association Basketball National. lol

Sections
Shortcuts