Celtics will sign Pavlovic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics will sign Pavlovic

It appears after losing out on Brewer, Celtics will sign Pavlovic. Personally, I would rather have Brewer, but Sasha does give us another wing player that can play a few minutes and give Pierce and Ray more rest.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/celtics/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics will sign Pavlovic

Talk about sloppy seconds.  I sure hope he can play some D. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Looks like the East is wide open! Chicago, Miami, Boston, and maybe Orlando have a chance to face the Lakers in the finals.  The Celtics are not as good as they were when the season started. Looks like they will pick up a bunch of garbage off waivers. Again THANK YOU Danny!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will sign Pavlovic:
    In Response to Re: Celtics will sign Pavlovic : "Sloppy Seconds"...that's funny....I guess I just have a sick sense of humor...
    Posted by jallen3531

As apparently do I, jallen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Looks like the East is wide open! Chicago, Miami, Boston, and maybe Orlando have a chance to face the Lakers in the finals.  The Celtics are not as good as they were when the season started. Looks like they will pick up a bunch of garbage off waivers. Again THANK YOU Danny!
    Posted by lalakerman

I heard Kome has already purchased tickets to see the C's in the finals.  Thats the ONLY way the Fakers will be around the finals.  SPECTATORS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I like Sasha but i don't think he can beat out Wafer. This is Wafer's time to show what he can do. Sasha has dropped off big time.

No buyout for Kapono bums me out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted by lalakerman

Funniest thing I've read all day.  We are BETTER than we were at the beginning of the year (you do realize Perkins missed 43 games, right?  And we were 33-10!!).  AND, you are awfully cocky for a team that is currently #3 seed in the West, guaranteeing only HCA in ONE round!  Awfully cocky.........keep it up!  You did NOTHING to improve your team...........THANK YOU Mitch!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kapono is a bum that doesn't play defense and he is shooting HORRIBLE this year.  Why on earth would you want him?

I watched Sasha play with Dallas,  he didn't look that bad.  He does work a little on defense.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Fine OneonOne but Sasha is there to fill a roster spot he's not going to be in the rotation not unless Wafer just forgot how to play basketball.

It's funny that the Sixers wouldn't buyout Kapono but you say he's a bum. Hmmm, ok!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Boston, Mass -  Total panic! armaggedon is upon the Celtics organization!!! Will they make it to   the finals? Are the players unhappy. Did Al jefferson just burn them down low for 28 and 19!! Corey Brewer is not coming to town? 2 roster spots unfilled! Question marks everywhere

Los Angeles, CA- Kobe and Co. having practice today on a bright sunny day! Everything calm in the best place on earth!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Fine OneonOne but Sasha is there to fill a roster spot he's not going to be in the rotation not unless Wafer just forgot how to play basketball. It's funny that the Sixers wouldn't buyout Kapono but you say he's a bum. Hmmm, ok!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

Buyouts cost money.  Not sure what to think about Wafer.  I thought he was playing all right and then boom, not much time. 

Are you telling me Kapono is a good shooter this year?   all righty then. 

Maybe you didn't notice that the Sixers are playing pretty well right now.  Didn't do anything at the trade deadline.  Doesn't make any sense to get rid of someone now does it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211712/Pavlovic_To_Sign_With_Celtics
    Pavlovic is going to be a celtic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

What kind of role/minutes will pavlovic have in boston??? wonder if he'll be in front of wafer?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Don't know why Wafer is not getting minutes.  He must be in Doc's doghouse.  I like him and wish he would get more minutes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

What kind of role/minutes will pavlovic have in boston??? wonder if he'll be in front of wafer?
    Posted by dahc13

none and doubt it.  pavlocic has been in and out of the league the last three years.  he more or less stinks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Boston, Mass -  Total panic! armaggedon is upon the Celtics organization!!! Will they make it to   the finals? Are the players unhappy. Did Al jefferson just burn them down low for 28 and 19!! Corey Brewer is not coming to town? 2 roster spots unfilled! Question marks everywhere Los Angeles, CA- Kobe and Co. having practice today on a bright sunny day! Everything calm in the best place on earth!
    Posted by lalaUkerman

Umm ... yeah, if you love smog and traffic, I guess.  Seriously, I just got back from LA, and I can't wait to not go again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Boston, Mass -  Total panic! armaggedon is upon the Celtics organization!!! Will they make it to   the finals? Are the players unhappy. Did Al jefferson just burn them down low for 28 and 19!! Corey Brewer is not coming to town? 2 roster spots unfilled! Question marks everywhere Los Angeles, CA- Kobe and Co. having practice today on a bright sunny day! Everything calm in the best place on earth!
    Posted by lalakerman

Nope just added some depth for when we play the Spurs in the finals. Sorry you guys won't make it this year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will sign Pavlovic : Umm ... yeah, if you love smog and traffic, I guess.  Seriously, I just got back from LA, and I can't wait to not go again.
    Posted by joel49

Im a Cs fan living in LA and first of all I doubt you would see any smog this time of the year especially with the weather weve had.... and if you did happen to see smog youre not in the better parts of LA.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will sign Pavlovic : Im a Cs fan living in LA and first of all I doubt you would see any smog this time of the year especially with the weather weve had.... and if you did happen to see smog youre not in the better parts of LA.
    Posted by CASox

True, it was pretty clear, but I always avoid LA during warm months. You have to admit the smog is atrocious then.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

L.A. - Nice weather is about all you can say that is good about LA, especially if you like smog.  Overall as a city it is aweful.  Horrible traffic, no real downtown.  No culture. No history.  No decent sports teams other than the Lakers.  Must be tough to wait through baseball, football and hocky seasons unlike our perrenial competitive teams in every sport. and most noteable, the people are shallow, plastic, wannabees or total Dbags (as evidenced by the L Awads that troll this board). 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That doesn't look good.  What is it with our guys and leg injuries?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Pavlovic!!! Come on! Really? Is that the best Danny can do!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts