Celtics will still win this series!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Celtics will still win this series!

Despite Doc and his one trick pony system, despite his inability to get any chemestry with the bench, despite playing the old three over 40 minutes most nights, despite,despite,despite I still say Miami can't close it out at home. Then Boston will win game 6 here, and Miami will choke at home in game 7. All this despite Doc Rivers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Re: Celtics will still win this series!

I think the series is over... but clearly if the C's can pull one out in Miami on wednesday (someone like Ray will need to have one of his crazy streaky good shooting nights), then I do think the C's will win game 6 back home.

And then game 7, anything can happen.

I think the team needs another pep talk from Havlicek.  And maybe Bill Russell needs to have another chat with KG.  Just as game 3's win was on him, this loss tonight is on him too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

No way the referees allow Miami to lose game 5.

They called a flagrant on Oneal for trying to block a shot and then allowed Bibby to tackle davis on a break away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

hell yeah we can win. there is always a first time for a team to come back from a couple games down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Please.........

Its possible but why the exclamation point like youre so sure?  Youre not and its a very big longshot we can..

We're all gonna root for them but nobody with any common sense beleives we're gonna win this series now..

We'll need KG to have 3 more great performances... he had one in Game 3, then laid an egg tonight. What are the chances he has one more great game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will still win this series!:
    No way the referees allow Miami to lose game 5. They called a flagrant on Oneal for trying to block a shot and then allowed Bibby to tackle davis on a break away.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

they also allowed miami to set moving screens all night and shoot people away with that front hand... but hey. its playoff basketball. KG has gotten away with lots of moving screens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I think the series is over... but clearly if the C's can pull one out in Miami on wednesday (someone like Ray will need to have one of his crazy streaky good shooting nights), then I do think the C's will win game 6 back home. And then game 7, anything can happen. I think the team needs another pep talk from Havlicek.  And maybe Bill Russell needs to have another chat with KG.  Just as game 3's win was on him, this loss tonight is on him too.
    Posted by rpn313

I agree with you.  If it does indeed go to 7 games anything can happen.  The Celtics definitely needed another good game from KG. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

This series is over. Come out of denial.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Celtics will still win this series!:
    Despite Doc and his one trick pony system, despite his inability to get any chemestry with the bench, despite playing the old three over 40 minutes most nights, despite,despite,despite I still say Miami can't close it out at home. Then Boston will win game 6 here, and Miami will choke at home in game 7. All this despite Doc Rivers!
    Posted by paulbrr7

Now who's the joke?

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Celtics will still win this series! : Now who's the joke? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

That was good:)

Sections
Shortcuts