Celtics will win this series.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Celtics will win this series.

If they can keep the human bowling ball- Lebron James and his streaky little friend out of the paint. Period. It's that simple.

Boston is the better team. Rondo has to show up. They have to start executing and stop making the Heat defense look 1000 times better than it actually is. But they will be fine.

Not to mention the Celtics are battle tested, while the Heat are soft as tissue paper. My prediction: Celtics win games 3,4,6 and 7 to take the series.

Assuming the league doesn't have an agenda with this series. But that goes without saying. 

I have ZERO fear of the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: Celtics will win this series.

I have ZERO.1 fear of the Heat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I am confident Boston will advance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

You are all very optimistic.  I believe the Celtics may have a chance if they can win both of their games at home. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Lets hope stern doesnt want us out...seeing as their wont be any celtics/lakers finals anymore....  the Mavs and the Heat both are trying to slam the window shut on the C's and the Lakers.  This may be our last run, but good thing it is also the last run for the lakeshow, as Kobe is not able to dominate anymore.

As much I dont like the Lakers , it was sad seeing a champion go down like that looking helpless and confused...I can only hope we dont look the same way tonight...but WE SHALL NOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG!!  THE JUNGLE IS GONNA BE ROCKING TONIGHT!!  LETS GO CELTICS!!  CLAP , CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP...LETS GO CELTICS!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics will win this series.:
    [QUOTE]You are all very optimistic.  I believe the Celtics may have a chance if they can win both of their games at home. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Yes.. way to early... talk to me Monday night.

Even then it could be 2-2 and I wouldn't feel great depending on how the home games go.

If it is 2-2...and Shaq has been a contributor and the little ailments went away AND Rondo stepped up w/ Knick series like 18-12-8 w/ only 1-2 TO's a game... I think we will win the series.

If it is 2-2 and we scraped out two wins w/ next to nothing from Shaq, help from the Heat playing reg season dumb... and the nagging injuries remain... I won't feel that good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I'm thinking that the Celtics have been readying their "A" game and we will see a lot of it tonight. The stage is set!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

df2, existentialparquet, and OneNation, you guys are great. It's so nice to be very optimistic. I am with all three of you. We need more die-hard fans like you guys. I really believe Celtics will win today, Tuesday, and eventually win the series.

Stay strong and remain optimistic, bros. It's just a matter of time. More grease to your elbows.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]You are all very optimistic.  I believe the Celtics may have a chance if they can win both of their games at home. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Win the next two before getting too optimistic. Save any trash talk for after the series is won.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

to say you have zero fear in the heat is foolish...i still think we will win this series...im not as positive as i was...but miami has looked impressive...maybe we just didnt play good ...or maybe we give props and miami was doing something right ...so i think we will win , BUT i do fear the heat!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]to say you have zero fear in the heat is foolish...i still think we will win this series...im not as positive as i was...but miami has looked impressive...maybe we just didnt play good ...or maybe we give props and miami was doing something right ...so i think we will win , BUT i do fear the heat!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

You cannot say you still think Celtics will win this series, and then say you fear the Heat. Keep your faith alive, man.

Nothing to be afraid of. Celtics will win today, period.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    If the Celtics eke out two wins at home I will be thrilled as I think there A game will be coming. I want to see playoff basketball where wins are churned and grinded out. This I believe will wear the Heat down mentally far more than signature wins.  I will take a win what ever way we can get them however.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dandf430. Show dandf430's posts

The fat lady is tuning up her voice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I Don't like the fact that Perkins was traded and I don't think the Celtics are the intimidaitng team that they were before the trade but I really don't think Miami is unstoppable.

It's really been Wade and LJames. Stop them and you have a very vulnerable team like New York. Boston still has the deeper bench and they just need to step up: BBD, Green, West, Shaq (if he plays tonight) and yes...as much as everyone doesn't believe so..Krstic.

The Core 4 when they do play their best (and it has to be tonight or nothing) they are unstoppable. 

Anyone want to disagree by all means.. Miami is are more athletic, but Boston still has experience and a hunger for #18 if they build their appetite tonight. 

I will say that if they lose tonight IT IS OVER FOR THE CORE !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

Tim Donaghy lives...... the fix is in.... Celtics have no prayer.

The stage has been set,

NBA wants a Heat final

Tim Donaghy lives...... the fix is in.... Celtics have no prayer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics will win this series. : You cannot say you still think Celtics will win this series, and then say you fear the Heat. Keep your faith alive, man. Nothing to be afraid of. Celtics will win today, period.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]
    i guess i was more afraid of how hard it is to come back after being down 2-0...but your right i havent lost faith anytime, and wont stop now...miami can't beat us on our homecourt...and we will steal one in miami!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Lets hope stern doesnt want us out...seeing as their wont be any celtics/lakers finals anymore....  the Mavs and the Heat both are trying to slam the window shut on the C's and the Lakers.  This may be our last run, but good thing it is also the last run for the lakeshow, as Kobe is not able to dominate anymore. As much I dont like the Lakers , it was sad seeing a champion go down like that looking helpless and confused...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Thanks Smile

Not much fun seeing that at all. Unlucky in game one and we've been making some horrible plays since then. Just want to see one win and hopefully maybe just pull out another in succession. Get it back to 3-2 and we may well suprise Dallas.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

For Boston to win?

Garnett really needs to keep playing like he did today for the rest of the series. Not just a one game wonder, but for every game. He needs to demand the ball and be more assertive on the offensive end.

They also need Rondo not to miss any games to keep on inspiring the team. Some people here really put a lot of abuse on Rondo. But I see him as the heart of this team. He has so much talent and Celtics fans really should appreciate the guy a lot more. I guess most fans do appreciate the guy. But I'm perplexed by those who don't.

They showed themselves that they can beat Miami in the post season. They really need to show that they can replicate this performance 3 more times. And once they have their foot on the neck of The Heat (if they get in that position) not to take the foot off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]For Boston to win? Garnett really needs to keep playing like he did today for the rest of the series. Not just a one game wonder, but for every game. He needs to demand the ball and be more assertive on the offensive end. They also need Rondo not to miss any games to keep on inspiring the team. Some people here really put a lot of abuse on Rondo. But I see him as the heart of this team. He has so much talent and Celtics fans really should appreciate the guy a lot more. I guess most fans do appreciate the guy. But I'm perplexed by those who don't. They showed themselves that they can beat Miami in the post season. They really need to show that they can replicate this performance 3 more times. And once they have their foot on the neck of The Heat (if they get in that position) not to take the foot off.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Well most people don't know what they got until its gone.  See Perkins.  We win next game and seeds of doubt will be planted in the Heats head.  Especially if we blow them out again.  I think the drubbing we gave them last nite was superior to the losses we got at miami. JMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm one of the most optimistic folks you'll find but the only thing I don't like about our team right now is that I think we have a lot of injuries not being discussed.  Its good that they are a "no excuses" team and i love this team's heart.  Everyone says they're old, but what they really are is tremendously talented, versatile, and determined.  Young teams just don't understand how great these guys are.  But, injuries do hurt older guys and right now, Paul has an achilles problem that he won't complain about, Rondo has the elbow which is a huge injury, DWest is injured (again), Ray is dinged up and with a pure shooter like Ray just a little "dinged" can throw him off, and I believe that BBD's injured knee is bothering him more than he let's on (again - I love their no excuses approach).

I just wish we were healthy because I think Miami would have NO CHANCE if we were healthy.  I see these injuries as our ONLY risk of losing because C's are a better team than Miami.

C's in 7!!

Sections
Shortcuts