Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!

Harper is 21 years old, about 6' 9"  great shooter, with a good post up game, can play the 3 or some 4, scouts say his stock is on the rise at the draft camps.  Could this be the guy Danny takes with the 25th pick? We need some one who is ready to play now, and can put some points on the board. I think Harper could be that guy!! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!

In Response to Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!:
    In Response to Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! : Sounds intriguing ... The Durant comparison is premature but I like what I read. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/2011-nba-mock-draft-justin-harper-to-celtics
    Posted by Mployee8

I read one where he was compared to Vlad Radmanovic. Durant or Radmanovic, i think i'll convince myself to believe the Durant comparison!! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

kyceltic = Dink
    Mployee8 = Doink

The Dink and Doink show

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! : Guess we all know who you are .... the more things change (your name) the more they stay the same ... LOL
    Posted by Mployee8

Again, you're claiming someone to be someone else but you have no concrete evidence. Unless you can see the IP adress of the posters on this forum there's no way to tell who's who.

You're like a clown that's not funny. lol

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! : Don't believe me ... ask other posters, why don't ya ... that would by funny, you asking other posters about your clone eh Doink?
    Posted by Mployee8

Are you surprised that people on this forum don't believe what you say? 

Everyone knows you lost a bet to Fierce fair and square and you reneged.

Duh!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!:
     Harper is 21 years old, about 6' 9"  great shooter, with a good post up game, can play the 3 or some 4, scouts say his stock is on the rise at the draft camps.  Could this be the guy Danny takes with the 25th pick? We need some one who is ready to play now, and can put some points on the board. I think Harper could be that guy!! 
    Posted by kyceltic

Year in and year out Justin Harper is drafted... if he were any kind of player he would not be working out as a potential 25th pick.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

As I said in a previous post, this guys looks very good. I watched an interview with the guy, he appeared articulate and said all the right things. Very humble. I like him and would rate him very high. HAve not seen him live, but he did lead his Richmond team to the sweet sixteen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! : Year in and year out Justin Harper is drafted... if he were any kind of player he would not be working out as a potential 25th pick.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

You could be right, but some times that 25th pick or even that 40th pick, can turn into someone like Monta Ellis! Not likely but possible!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The guy looks like he can play. Offensive minded and long...We don't have anybody like that. Will it translate into NBA stud? Some nice moves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

won't help us win next year. but i doubt we will win anything next year. other then make playoffs.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! : LA?
    Posted by Mployee8

Asking Fierce a question at 3:28am? That's your new modus operandi, posting when Fierce is asleep?

It's really fun making fun of you. LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I saw Harper play both times against URI and both times did not think he was the best player on the floor. Played in a weak league, but did put up good numbers. Picking Harper doesn't excite me, but lets face it, C's are picking not for this year, but for down the road.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper! :  You could be right, but some times that 25th pick or even that 40th pick, can turn into someone like Monta Ellis! Not likely but possible!
    Posted by kyceltic

Exactly and on this board - Danny is a genius at the draft, he always gets the sleeper and the steal of the draft. 

Posters will wax poetic about how this guy is Durant, etc. and that with a little experience he will be the greatest player in the draft and my absolute favorite position taken by many posters is to hold up the one example that has happened in history and apply it to the Celtics player and say see "this is how it will happen"..... e.g. Kidd was not a good shooter coming into the league but eventually became the guy who has made the third most 3s in history, so of course Rondo will become a great shooter.  It happened once in history so it will absolutely happen to Rondo.

22 of the 24 all-stars this year were lottery picks - Justin Harper will be drafted this year, he was last year, he was the year before, he will be next year and the year after.  Anyone ever hear of Shawne Williams, Hakeem Warrick, etc.?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

I was very impressed with Harper. I would recommend watching an interview with him that is on on of the draft websites. I know it doesn't mean much but he appears to be guy with great character. I was very impressed. But he won't be Kevin Durant. I think that's expecting too much. For evidence, compare KD's college numbers at Texas with Harper's at Richmond. Nonetheless, I think looks very solid.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Celtic's working out possible draft pick Justin Harper!:
    Posted by kyceltic

I hope you are right.But drafting at the botton you need a miracle to get a ready to contribute player.But Ainge is smart,probably he will find some rough diamond.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from granslam. Show granslam's posts

Sounds like someone we already have: Jeff Green !!! And his game is soft, and belongs in the Western Conference!!  Celts need Tyson Chandler; if not sam dalembert!!!

Sections
Shortcuts