Celtics Worst Rebounding Team Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Celtics Worst Rebounding Team Again

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The Celts were only the 2nd worst rebounding team in the league for one day only!

HAHAHA

Yes pretty funny HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The Celts were only the 2nd worst rebounding team in the league for one day only!

HAHAHA

Fiercest...I am and have been in your camp for a few years that rebounding builds championships !!!

Our loss last night was "Deja Vu" all over again. We have been last or close to it since game 6 of playoff vs Lakers when we lost Perkins. Yup, I know one of main reasons we lost game 7 was the egregious difference in foul shots, 41-18, and LA got 21 just in the 4th qtr. We were leading in the 3rd by 13 pts...why ??? Because we were shooting a better %. When you shoot 45-50% you need not worry about rebounds. But our shooting wore off, Ray Allen couldn't buy a shot, and we were outrebounded & like last night vs. NO, we started grabbing their bigger guys.

We need package Bass & 1-2 draft choices and if, need be, let Lee go and maybe Wilcox. I do like Wilcox & definitely Sully but they are good rebounders against other PFs but can't compete with 7 footers. Other than KG, we have no strength in the post & he really is not a Banger & prefers playing PF shooting from 5-15 ft out. We need a strong rebounder & shot blocker & a guy who can dunk it back in. Melo may be the guy but do we have time to wait for him to develop ?

Danny...please try and make a move !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

HAHAHA

Not as funny as being a lottery team. HAHAHA 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The issue was addressed last year with the Steamer, and it will be addressed this year.  I think we counted on Wilcox and KG too much....................now  that DA knows we need the help, he will address it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

They match up better with the Bulls and most of the Eastern teams, but against the bigger, younger Western teams (LAC, NO, etc), they simply are too small. Basically, they have to make a high percent of jump shots to beat bigger teams because there is no inside game (and hence very few foul shots) and easy buckets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

The issue was addressed last year with the Steamer, and it will be addressed this year.  I think we counted on Wilcox and KG too much....................now  that DA knows we need the help, he will address it!

It was??? Celtics were last in rebounding last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Absolutely no question that getting out rebounded last night by 15 was the main reason the Cs lost to New Orleans.

No excuse on any night to get out rebounded by so much in any one game, but the Celtics have found ways to get out rebounded far too many times in the last few years.

Where is Paul Silas when you need him????????????????????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

HAHAHA

Stick to the subject. ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

HAHAHA

Stick to the subject. ;-)

I feel those 11th seed blues my friend. I surely do. Enjoy watching your arch rivalbeing relevent while your Lakers miss the playoffs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Kind of wondering that myself.

It was??? Celtics were last in rebounding last year.