Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans

I thought they had a chance to get Dwight Howard,but now I think they are going to turn into the Milwaukee Bucks or Washington Generals.  

It's so depressing to be a Celtic fan right now. We will have to become Clipper fans.

It's such a joke Boston fans cheering for Scal ad Fatneeny.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans

In Response to Re: Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans:
    The Clippers s...k. We will end up with a better record than they will.
    Posted by Kirk6

For 1 year,and then the Celtics become the Clippers and the Clippers become the Celtics, after this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

By all means, become a Clipper's fan, see ya later.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticinEurope. Show CelticinEurope's posts

People can change their ways of living, their friends, their jobs even their partners but there’s one thing I’ll never change in my life: My TEAM. I always have and will be a Celtic fan whether the win or not.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

By all means, become a Clipper's fan, see ya later.
    Posted by NoahJustin

Amen, there's still plenty of us here - see ya!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

People can change their ways of living, their friends, their jobs even their partners but there’s one thing I’ll never change in my life: My TEAM. I always have and will be a Celtic fan whether the win or not.  
    Posted by CelticinEurope

Right on. Good or bad, I'll pull for them every night...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You haven't provided much to these forums up to this point so your absence won't mean much either. Enjoy the Clips, I'm sure the dunkfest and early playoff exits there will suit you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Clippers definetly benefitted from Danny Ainge's foolishness in selecting JR Wiggens over Deandre Jordan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans:
    I thought they had a chance to get Dwight Howard,but now I think they are going to turn into the Milwaukee Bucks or Washington Generals.     It's so depressing to be a Celtic fan right now. We will have to become Clipper fans.   It's such a joke Boston fans cheering for Scal ad Fatneeny.    
    Posted by notrade

adios

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It would be fun to see the Clippers win some games..... At the expense of the Lakers!
    Posted by Kirk6

They should be a very good team this year and probably will make the playoffs. I still see Oklahoma City ending up as one of the best teams in the Western Conference.  The Clippers could easily be better than the Lakers unless the Lakers trade for Howard.  Although, I am not sure that the Lakers will be better with Howard and no Gasol and Bynum. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Please do and take your 2500 whiney post with ya and all your troll buddies too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

The Clippers definetly benefitted from Danny Ainge's foolishness in selecting JR Wiggens over Deandre Jordan.
    Posted by guyfromtex

For your information, Jordan was picked in the second round.  Other than foolish Ainge for not drafting him, how many other teams are foolished for not drafting him!!!!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Hey notrade, I thought you already converted to Clipperism?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Oh The Clippers are way better then the Celtics this year! The Celtics might be done,if Orlando trades Howard. 

They will be done,if they make any of the dumb quick fix trades you want to make.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans:
    I thought they had a chance to get Dwight Howard,but now I think they are going to turn into the Milwaukee Bucks or Washington Generals.     It's so depressing to be a Celtic fan right now. We will have to become Clipper fans.   It's such a joke Boston fans cheering for Scal ad Fatneeny.    
    Posted by notrade

Well, bye!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Stupidist post ever!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Not so fast.  The Clippers aren't exactly known  for having extended periods  of good luck. 
    Let's see how things stand at the end of the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by CelticinEurope

Ditto for me!

Obviously, notrade does not agree so I assume he'll be off posting on the Clippers Board from now on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Posted by CelticinEurope

Great attitude.  In Cleveland we have to have the same spirit so we can keep our sanity and mend our broken hearts.  My family and friends are in Cleveland just like yours are in Boston.  They deserve prime consideration.  If the Celtics go down, they can always get back up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics's are f'ed. its time to become Clipper fans":
    The Clippers definetly benefitted from Danny Ainge's foolishness in selecting JR Wiggens over Deandre Jordan. Posted by guyfromtex
    It's crazy how many good players we(Danny) either passed on or traded.....Danny may be the Antichrist...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

By the way, Denver just destroyed the clippers....I'll stay with the C's....forget the wannabe's...LA still belongs to the Lakers...

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts