Celts 0-3 since Rondo return

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Celts 0-3 since Rondo return

Let me ask you this - if it takes 3-4 years for us to rebuild....at 30 -31 years old, will Rondo's best ball be behind him by then?

i'm struggling to answer your simple question, hedley. i guess my answer is i don't know. but if we're still rebuilding in 4 years, then rondo will have failed and i will have long since withdrawn my enthusiasm for his career, wherever he may toil at that time and whether or not his best years are past him. my better guess is that rondo stays, danny does his job well and top flight talent finds it's way here soon enough, and that we become legitimate contenders sooner than four more years. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

0-10 in Rondo's last 10 games.

But to be fair, it takes a while to get back in playing shape.

Point guards don't win championships.

[/QUOTE]

but, but, but, but..........  Ron Dough had plenty of TIME to practice those nice easy set shots from open range and free throw line..........  he had almost a year!!!

his combined FG + FT % through three games is 50%  Yell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

also hedley, i'm not a trade guy, having little enthusiasm for their discussion until after the fact. but i'd love to see rondo, hayward and stevens together and your asik lin idea kills that notion. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Damn and I thought we was gonna win a title without him this year. and holy cow d-rose struggled too after knee injury.

The stupidity of this thread actually burns.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

also hedley, i'm not a trade guy, having little enthusiasm for their discussion until after the fact. but i'd love to see rondo, heyward and stevens together and your asik lin idea kills that notion. 

[/QUOTE]

I respect your opinion, and your honesty.

But, I'm glad to see you like Hayward....and I think we all hope he comes here.

And, for the record, again, I like Rondo.....but I can't see him here for a lot of years if we continue to stink!

Sections
Shortcuts