Celts and Heat, same # of L's, can we focus on the real threat and stop all the Laker talk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celts and Heat, same # of L's, can we focus on the real threat and stop all the Laker talk?

Ignore the trolls... stop making threads that point out every little move going on in LA... start discussing the real issues about the Celtics or compare this team to the ONE CLUB Doc has told the roster to focus on (rhymes with meat). 

There are a bunch of hysterical girls on this site that engage the trolls, cut and paste stupid pictures, and devote way too much time to participating in behavior that is destroying the forum. Good conversation has gone away, good posters have gone away, and we're left with kids who pound their chests at (while humiliating themselves) the idiot fans of the purple and gold. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Celts and Heat, same # of L's, can we focus on the real threat and stop all the Laker talk?

I appreciate your mindset, but you realize in saying this you just added another post regarding lakers and addressing trolls... and did some childish name calling.

Lead by example

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Celts and Heat, same # of L's, can we focus on the real threat and stop all the Laker talk?

I don't engage the trolls, and have 'lead by example' on that for a long time, NEVER starting LA threads and so on. It doesn't make a difference. The only posters who I 'name call' are the apparent 'fans' of this team who are too caught up in either hateful attacks on players/the organization or who are here on an ego trip to promote themselves and demean others.

I just wanted to have my feeling on one of the reasons why this forum has gone downhill so badly out there written down. BDC as a lot to do with why this place is a shadow of its former self as well. Nothing I say will really change anything, I have led by example when it comes to trolls and called out the bad fans of this team for years and it does little to nothing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Bloggedy, I won't consider this actually engaging in you, but the lie's are yours as I have not responded to a post of yours since you were BynumizaZero and even then had you on ignore for most of your pathetic existence on this board.

but glad this post hits the mark with you... indeed nobody should converse with such a small mind who is here to harass fans of another team b/c his own life is sad and empty. But have a blessed day!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Don't engage the trolls,  how about the BDC doing their job and getting rid of them for us.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts