CELTS are not tanking and will be very competitie as they make the PLAYOFFS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: CELTS are not tanking and will be very competitie as they make the PLAYOFFS!

Good post.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: CELTS are not tanking and will be very competitie as they make the PLAYOFFS!

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

clear to me danny's goal is to RELOAD with youth rather than rebuild. guys stay healthy and build up some experience for the future. the oldest relevant guy is rr. no doubt DA will look to moe both wallace and bass by the end of the trade deadline. a healthy starting lineup of rr-ab-jg-js and kelly handsome is enough to make us competitive with the lower playoff seeds. not key that we bottom out like 2006, about HOW you get good. if it doesnt work or mesh, can always trade rr, bass, AB or even jg.

just trying to read this..my head almost blowedup...damn it hurts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

CC, totally agree.  If the roster stays as put, they'll compete.  Rondon is a beast with a chip.  Sully, Green, AB at the 2, KO.  If this team isn't looking to compete, that's just bizarre.  The thought of folding in order to eventually win is anti-celtic, let alone a crap-shoot.                     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

@Commie if we come close to sniffing the playoffs, Ainge will trade Rondo for the worst contracts he can find. 

Don't sweat it, we're lottery bound. 

Remember there are degrees of tanking. We won't take ML Carr style, but mark my words, we won't sniff the playoffs

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts