Celts @ Cavs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Celts @ Cavs

You may be right about RA. Of course it is hard to know for sure. My main issue is that we were playing great in those (now legendary) 4 games w/o Ray and Rondo, especially in the energy department. So why change? Integrate Ray back into things slowly and see how it goes. No, he immediately gets 35-40 mins/game at the expense of people playing well before. It makes no sense to me. Same thing willl happen when Rondo returns. If nothing else, that must be frustrating as heck for the players that did well in his absence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

You may be right about RA. Of course it is hard to know for sure. My main issue is that we were playing great in those (now legendary) 4 games w/o Ray and Rondo, especially in the energy department. So why change? Integrate Ray back into things slowly and see how it goes. No, he immediately gets 35-40 mins/game at the expense of people playing well before. It makes no sense to me. Same thing willl happen when Rondo returns. If nothing else, that must be frustrating as heck for the players that did well in his absence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Celts @ Cavs:
    [QUOTE]Good things happen when Pietrus and Sasha came in. We get younger we get better.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

When I hear a Boston fan rooting for Sasha Pavlovic (cast-off by the Cavs many years ago!), I see how far the mighty have fallen!  Cavs (Irving) are the future!  Celtics are dying....  You guys are closer to the Cavs in talent and ability right now than you are to ANY of the contenders....  But Cavs are on way up, and you are on way down; unless of course, you BUY your way out of it! 

Sections
Shortcuts