Celts Close To Signing Terrence Williams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Celts Close To Signing Terrence Williams

In response to debrit's comment:

We do not need a point guard,the team is playing very well without a point guard.Now we need a big body.

In response to damfuno's comment:

great another 2 or 3..........we need a point and a big.......

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Can play 2 positions nice outside shot and not afraid to take it inside. He would have been top 5 to 10 pick but dropped tp 11. Talent not issue with him if head is on right be good help off bench to eat spme minutes. I can see 15 min 8 points 3 boards. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

If he can fill Barbosa's role then the C's are in good shape at the guard position for the rest of the year.  Now we need another big man to help rebound and enforce around the basket.  Why is this so hard for DA to see.  GET A BIG MAN.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We have Paul and Jeff, why him???

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Don't sleep on this guy. He's a good athletic defender. I think he could see some minutes at some point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Don't sleep on this guy. He's a good athletic defender. I think he could see some minutes at some point.

didnt plan on sleeping with him...oh wait, read it wrong...never mind

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkite74. Show mrkite74's posts

Great player at Kentucky when he a had a great (college ) coach.  Maybe a great pro coach can get the talent he has out of him.  Terrence has to know he is running out of chances, so maybe he just shuts up and plays his butt off.  Has more pure talent than Barbosa, but has yet to but any solid strecth together in the pros, unlike Leandro who is a solid pro.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to mrkite74's comment:

Great player at Kentucky when he a had a great (college ) coach.  Maybe a great pro coach can get the talent he has out of him.  Terrence has to know he is running out of chances, so maybe he just shuts up and plays his butt off.  Has more pure talent than Barbosa, but has yet to but any solid strecth together in the pros, unlike Leandro who is a solid pro.

TWill would not like it if he knew you said he played at Kentucky!!  Try Louisville!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I wanted the c's to sign Williams this offseason. Good pickup,  but I doubt he will get many minutes in doc's rotation.  Maybe he can fill in the vacancy left by barbosa

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Chris Paul probably wasn`t available.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to mrkite74's comment:

Hard to believe you know anything about him when you get the college team he played for wrong which also means you dont know who coached him....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Oh Good!  All problems solved!  Banner 18 on the way!  And here I thought Danny was going to do nothing.  Silly me!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

It's a bad sign whenever a player is drafted and the first thing they laud about him is his athleticism and that he "runs the floor well."  Both these things usually mean the guy can't shoot and has no real basketball IQ.  All he can basically do is jump and dunk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

TW may stick on this team if he exudes all of his readily hidden inside talent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Here's some video of him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7FDCppWzw

looks like a good, NBA experienced athletic guard with some height and athleticism. could be a great move by Danny.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

We took a shot on a Williams last year also.  He didn't work out so well.  I have a feeling this one may work out better.  Don't know much about him other than watching Utube highlights.  What I do like is he seems to have a in between shot going to the rim.  Hopefully he doesn't just settle for jumpers.  We have enough of that.  His passing seems OK as well.  Hope he turns out for us. Maybe he will be one of those Kevin Gamble type players,  never did much, got on the C's and turned out to be a pretty good player.  He is young enough to fit in the future with him having a lot of talent.

Lets hope we found a diamond in the rough.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The thing about TW is he's a great passer...not a good passer but a great passer. He's a stat sheet stuffer...pts, rebs, assts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The thing about TW is he's a great passer...not a good passer but a great passer. He's a stat sheet stuffer...pts, rebs, assts.

So whats wrong with him then?

25. This post has been removed.