1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs

If the C's won a title b/c they traded Rondo/JON for Nash/Gortat I don't think anyone would currently be complaining about Nash's bad back...

Baiting Laker fans and predicting the possible issues they will face, all before a single game has been played, is far more immature and less productive (IMO) than talking possible trades the Celtics may look to make in Jan/Feb.

Pretty hypocrital that fierce 'won't discuss trades until Feb' b/c he 'has to see how this team plays' (then procedes to relentlessly comment on my trade idea) and yet he will continously attack the Laker trolls a more mature person like myself has on ignore, and their current team, despite not a single game being played.

HA!

Laker trolls are simply jealous low IQ losers who are here b/c they know their team is #2 all time but will attempt to instigate trouble by claiming otherwise and playing off the wounds of C's fan who haven't seen more recent success. Why give them the time of day?

LA is not a better team than OKC, even at full-strength, until they prove it. and with all the age, injuries, coaching, ego, mental/unstable suspended thug type issues they have, it is more likely they flame out then actually win...

but again, is this a conversation for August? The above are the FACTS. The trolls want to throw a parade 10 months in advance let them, that just proves them to be the complete jokes and dunce cap wearing teens we all already know they are.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs:
    [QUOTE]"I don’t see anyone taking Big Baby." Hahaha .... Have to agree with Hoopsworld/Kyler on that one ....
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

there is someone around here that would   His name starts with a A

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs : Like what?  Like when I said Bynum will not go to Cleveland?  Like when I said Howard will not able to play at the start of the season? Like when I said Nash can't sit properly? Are all those statements wrong? You do realize if those 3 statements are true, I get 3 points. HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs : Even a broken clock is right twice a day
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

not if its digital and has no readout.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs : In the first place, rame, you didn't even know Bass is a BYC player and his outgoing trade value is only 3.1m. That's why I don't want to talk about your trade, because it's pointless!

haha, 100% wrong as far as what I 'didn't know'

I knew Bass couldn't be traded until sometime after Dec 15th, the date ALL FREE AGENTS have always not been able to be traded until after, the actual date Bass stops being a BYC player is January 15th.

All along I said the months of Jan/Feb were when such a deal would go down.
    NEVER said it was even on the radar before Christmas.

So you don't want to talk about a trade b/c Bass is a BYC player until Jan 15th? But the trade I proposed with Bass would take place after that date, as was always assumed? Or the trade I proposed with Lee can happen after Dec 15th but was also always assumed to be in the Jan/Feb time period.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This takes nothing away from your hypocrite attacks on Lakers players who have yet to play together either (when you said you had to 'wait and see' how the new C's team gels in Nov/Dec before talking trades/upgrades) or your insisting on baiting/feeding trolls instead of talking about situations involving the CELTICS future.

When I proposed a trade you couldn't just accept an obviously good idea and instead pointlessly came up with 2-3 TERRIBLE reasons as to why an upgrade to a weak link (as far as contenders go) wasn't needed...

Then when all your attempts to start conflicts and attempt to act smarter/superior to others failed... you ran and hid behind the cowardly 'The season hasn't started, let's wait and see how it goes for a few months' curtain... while running out from behind that curtain to throw mud and spitballs at the teenage Laker trolls you pathetically engage, when, you know, THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED A GAME YET EITHER...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs : You don't need to play a game to know that a player can't sit properly. You don't need to play a game to know that Howard will not be able play on opening night. You of all people should know that no team will win a championship if the person coaching them is a CLOWN!

I agree! Only a Clown would set his team up to fail by installing a Princeton style offense!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

A couple of quotes from the Fire Mike Brown Facebook page:

"Mike Brown is an awful coach, doesn't know anything about offense, he doesn't see the obvious, HE NEEDS TO GO!"

"Going from Jackson to Mike Brown is like going from Everest to the bottom of the sea. The Buss family is letting their standards way down. For a long time lake fan it is a total mind blower."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Dodged 2 Bad Backs : We'll see what happens. I'll just make a thread about it if Varejao doesn't become a Celtic this season.

And I'll just remind you that wishes aren't predictions

Your entire response to the idea over multiple threads has been pretty pathetic

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]rame Last season, when there was a lockout, you wanted Kaman to be a Celtic. This offseason you wanted Jason Thompson and Ilyasova. None of your wants came true. That's why I don't want to talk trades with you, it's pointless because it will not come true.

again, wishes are not predictions

I wanted Kaman but was well aware of the financial difficulties associated with getting him

I wanted Ilyasova OR Thompson at the $ we gave Bass, if the team was in a position to have 6-7 million in cap space, which it quickly became apparent wasn't going to happen b/c KG/Green were asking for twice what I hoped they would command.

You can make comments like the above, but I never predict things like player movement or what the team 'will do' I simply present realistic scenario's that are always accurate, well thought out, fair to both sides, and interesting to discuss. Beats the posts you make and time you waste on trolls.

Remind me again why you felt the need to harp on Bass being a BYC player until Jan 15th, when the premise of any trade involving Bass would obv happen after Jan 15th? Did you even know about when the restriction was up? surely you must have realized this is a Jan 15th-Feb 28th type trade, not an Aug-Dec trade, right?

It is like most of these differences of opinions that we have Fierce. I make a reasonable suggestion/wish, NEVER give it a high % of happening, and you jump in with reasons to find fault when really you just want to act smart and hear yourself speak... there is nothing wrong with saying Varejao would be a good guy to get and mentioning trades that are fair to both sides. I am know my ideas on team building and the direction of the club are pretty good. If you don't wish to discuss trade movement with me then please, don't, I am confident in what I say and am made more secure in standing by my thoughts and convictions when I tear your weaker responses to pieces with facts and stats.

There is a lot wrong with the shameful way you responded to a simple future trade idea with terrible reasoning why not to make such a trade, then desperate attempts to hide behind the BYC thing w/ Bass (pointless, nobody said trade him before 1/15) and the 'Let's see how the season goes first' BS (pointless when you have 3-4 6'8"-6'9" PF's and a rebounding issue you relentlessly brought up for years).

So overall, a -1000 for you on this issue

Now go back to the schoolyard fights you drag out with the LA teenagers, it's what you are best at 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.