Celts Give CJ Multi-Year Contract

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celts Give CJ Multi-Year Contract

Wow! CJ is in the mix - it will be interesting to see how many years are guarenteed! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I go by facts and I saw when the news broke it was 630ish unless you can prove any statement about mutli-year before that Mployee stop starting s h i t

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Aarrgghh...  Enuff!!

I enjoy reading from both of you individually, but the takeover of most C's threads with the childish bantering back and forth is monotonous as heck.  Really it is.

Stop please.  Thank you. 

Sigh....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow! CJ is in the mix - it will be interesting to see how many years are guarenteed! 

[/QUOTE]

Just one.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

I have woken up and yes he starts alot of problems but you're just as involved.

nobody KNEW that Johnson had a mutliyear deal until it was leaked at 630. you claim it was before but cant prove jack about it so this one is on you bud.

sources are key to saying info if theres no source its called 'opinion'

you two stress over when predictions are right or wrong... who CARES? we arent remotely involved with the build of the team so all our predictions are shots in the dark, you two take predictions too serious

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

There we go Mployee. legit source and all. thats all you had to do from the first post here to avoid the constant banter with Fiercy

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

it would stop a lot of bickering

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

does anyone know what the multi year deal included?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You made a stink about me stealing your thunder"

Just a quick point there is no such thing as "thunder" in this forum. It's a bunch of Celts miscreants going at it. There is no "thunder" here. 

The only thunder would be if someone had an inside source and leaked real news here. But, no one does. Being the first person to copy and paste a tweet is not thunder. If anything it's desperation.