Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!

YOUTH infusion. That is what this team had been lacking. TRUST in them DOC. They will extend the shelf life of the older guys. What a win. Magic just crumbled under the pressure. So glad to have caught the game here in TX. Bravo C's

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I have to be honest that first half disgusted me, I started flipping between the game and TNA wrestling I was so mad, but one thing you can say this team never quits. I was very impressed and interested to see what they will do tonight.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

A lot of folks (me too) had quit on the Cs based on the 1st half of play.

Its great to see some unfamiliar faces carry this team.

When the starters come back though..... doc will revert to form I fear... and go back with his vets, something much closer to his coaching comfort zone.

That way he doesn't have to explain why All Star starters are now coming off the bench.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

That was feakin awsome I was about to turn it off and that was one of the greatest 11/2 qtrs of team defense I have ever seen!! The play of DH these last 2 games and his up and down season for shows why I do not want obtain Howard as a cornerstone of our team going forward. He is a great rebounder and shot blocker,but he 0 offensive game he can only score by dunkn or a 3 ft semi hook if he can sky over people,he can't hit free throws,he is weak of heart and lacks the toughness you need as a main cog of a champion calibre team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!! : A lot of folks (me too) had quit on the Cs based on the 1st half of play. Its great to see some unfamiliar faces carry this team. When the starters come back though..... doc will revert to form I fear... and go back with his vets, something much closer to his coaching comfort zone. That way he doesn't have to explain why All Star starters are now coming off the bench. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see how Doc allocates the minutes tonight.  He is going to have to play the entire team considering that they just played last night.  It also depends on whether Rondo and Ray will be able to play tonight.  I am attending the game and would like to see the Celtics win. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!! : It will be interesting to see how Doc allocates the minutes tonight.  He is going to have to play the entire team considering that they just played last night.  It also depends on whether Rondo and Ray will be able to play tonight.  I am attending the game and would like to see the Celtics win. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Rub it in, you get to go to the Celtics game tonight. While i'm here in this cold Kentucky rain!!  Hope you have a great time, bring back a win!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!! Speachless!!!! So much for old huh?!!!!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    Guess you weren't mad last night when all the Celtics celebrated a win vs Orlando the way Westbrook celebrated when the Thunder beat the Celtics.
    Remember the thread you started???
    No way do I want Westbrook!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Go c's they dominated the 2nd half, and during the end of that 4th quarter put the game away.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts got knocked down, got up dusted themselves off and caved in Orlando's Grill!!!!!!!!! :  Rub it in, you get to go to the Celtics game tonight. While i'm here in this cold Kentucky rain!!  Hope you have a great time, bring back a win!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

It is always great to attend any game at the TD Garden.  I have been going to games for quite a few years, (prior to KG and Ray), and have been to many games when the Celtics lost.  Even in recent years they don't win all of their home games,  (last year or the year before they lost almost every Friday night game they played at home).   It is always great to attend any sporting events.