CELTS-HORNETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: CELTS-HORNETS

Ray Allen is playing as bad as I have ever seen him the last two games.

Rondo problems really will effect Ray.  He needs to get the ball in the right spots and Ray can't even get a three point shot off the last two games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS:
    [QUOTE]What a SURPRISE, scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter.  This team just plain SUCKS!!!!   DOC can't coach worth sh***t; why are they settling for jump shots, when all they talk about is their inside play.  I definitely see BANNER 18 in the future ( HAHAHAHA ). Let's see what lame excuse these supposedly professional players conjure up for tonight.  Why can't they just admit they SUCK, along with DOC & AINGE.  It's amazing that KG thinks all it takes is to intimidate the other players, and they are going to roll over and die. I stated last night I was done watching this team, and after turning tonight's game on to see if they were performing any better (I knew they didn't have it in them), I'm most definitely done watching this bunch of SCUM-BAGS . As usual this old bunch has way too many turnovers and fouls; it's almost as bad as watching washed up boxers or football players. Here we are with the league's assists leader, and all we have is SEVEN assists in the 2nd quarter, way to go, what an improvement.  I'm just glad I don't have to pay these bumbling idiots.  Imagine if real people underperformed at their jobs, more than likely we would have been FIRED by now.
    Posted by LiJere[/QUOTE]
    Get some new fonts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Ray Allen is playing as bad as I have ever seen him the last two games. Rondo problems really will effect Ray.  He needs to get the ball in the right spots and Ray can't even get a three point shot off the last two games.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    One thing that makes Rondo great is the pinpoint accuracy of his passing.  That increases the liklihood of RA or whoever receives the pass making the shot.  I'm not watching, but looking at the stats, I'm assuming that's been off too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

glen davis and delonte are playing really good game tonight..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Our defense sucks..Too many interior shots...pts in the paint..But aleast BB and D west came to play..maybe this will rub off on the rest..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Are we within 1?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

My mistake.  We're up by 1.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Sorry.  Make that up by 3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

this is a good line up change that just happened...maybe the rondo injury is the best thing to happen...at least now he can take a week off and come back healthy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

any doubt now u rondo buttt-lovers that HE is the prob? no way we are leading had he not hurt his hand. west right now is far better and WILL be closing games and playing more as rr walks around comatose. nothing wrong with the big 3 or green that a change in point guard could not change!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics outscored NO 27-13 in the third, thats what Im talking about!!! Delonte is looking good. He is scoring and distributing the ball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]any doubt now u rondo buttt-lovers that HE is the prob? no way we are leading had he not hurt his hand. west right now is far better and WILL be closing games and playing more as rr walks around comatose. nothing wrong with the big 3 or green that a change in point guard could not change!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    i agree with you 100 percent!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm just catching the score on ESPN.  What happenned to Rondo?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just catching the score on ESPN.  What happenned to Rondo?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    something seems to be wrong with his hand...he has ice on it and more importantly is on the bench right now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : something seems to be wrong with his hand...he has ice on it and more importantly is on the bench right now
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]
    He should have some ice on his a  ss, since he's finally resting that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

OH NO HERE COMES RONDO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Krstic is laying an egg tonight!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

PAUL PIERCE FOR 3

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rondo's back in?  Why?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Starters are back in and once again, the Celtics lead is dwindling. Get the subs back in, especially D West!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo's back in?  Why?

cuz doc is a coward

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

yes hes back in and only because doc put him back in...delonte was playing amazing and he just takes him out....i dont get it

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

u heard tommy.. west should be in the game. only reason he's not is because doc doesnt want the controversy. there really is no reason for rondo to b out there over west! no reason....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo is 4-8 for 9pts.  He is taking and making shots.  He is not the problem.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Heinsohn just said that you have to put Rondo back in... otherwise it disturbs the morale of the team. He's with doc on this one.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts