CELTS-HORNETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: CELTS-HORNETS

It's called "Go with the flow," Doc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I am completely missing the game. ATDHE.NET is not broadcasting the game. From reading y'all's posts Rondo may have hurt his hand and DWest is playing a good game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Coming down to the end, what will it be

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

PP foot was on the half court line....but that was clearly a foul.  Good thing someone called time out!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : Heinsohn just said that you have to put Rondo back in... otherwise it disturbs the morale of the team. He's with doc on this one. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

i heard tommy wonder if west shoulda stayed in and criticizing rondo for pounding the life outta the game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They bump Ray and no call...come on Refs!!!!! getthe whistles out your arses!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Sounds like Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder are officiating tonite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I haven't been able to watch the last several Celtic games but it appears to me (from what I have read) that Rondo has not been the same since the Perkins trade. I wonder if the trade of his good friend has damaged him psychologically...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Boston up by 4, Please do not foul on a three point shot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Rondo is fine, the starters are tired. Rondo is just tired, needs three days off, which he'll get after the trip.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

CELTICS WIN!!!!  CELTICS WIN!!!! CELTICS WIN!!!!!!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Good to make a comeback and win. We really needed this win #1 seed again

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

probally the worst officiating i have ever seen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

That Rondo would replace DWest with the game on the line was disgraceful. DWest played his heart out and brought the team back from double digits... and Rondo finishes out the game, jeopardizing the outcome.

Doc lost me on this one and TommyH pulls his punches about the substitution. No way Rondo finishes.

He had nothing going at the end... except an inflated ego.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is 4-8 for 9pts.  He is taking and making shots.  He is not the problem.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]u clearly arent watching the games! rondo with limited skills has ONE big quality: bringing ENERGY!  west changed things just on that. same with baby! i like green but at some point he will be a better starter than a bench guy for although he performs there is no big energy lift when he comes in. ray has more energy which is y in the next couple of years he willl be coming off the bench.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]probally the worst officiating i have ever seen
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]it happens, have seen worse. good teams keep their cool and play right thru it all!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

HAHAHA!!!

YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is fine, the starters are tired. Rondo is just tired, needs three days off, which he'll get after the trip.  
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]
    I don't see 3 days off anywhere on the C's schedule.
    But I do see 3 more back to backs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]That Rondo would replace DWest with the game on the line was disgraceful. DWest played his heart out and brought the team back from double digits... and Rondo finishes out the game, jeopardizing the outcome. Doc lost me on this one and TommyH pulls his punches about the substitution. No way Rondo finishes. He had nothing going at the end... except an inflated ego. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Rondo should not have come in. I keep on hearing that he is tired, so then rest him. He played 29 minutes to Delonte's 19. Ray played 44 minutes tonight. Celtics are going to have to let Green get more minutes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

the only reason we won this game is because of 3 guys...delonte big baby and green...they brought us back in the game when the starters didnt show again...Delonte should have stayed in that was a stupid move on docs part

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]The BIG 3 stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BENCH THEIR ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

idjit

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : I don't see 3 days off anywhere on the C's schedule. But I do see 3 more back to backs
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

2 of those back to backs are against the wizards

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]What a SURPRISE, scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter.  This team just plain SUCKS!!!!   DOC can't coach worth sh***t; why are they settling for jump shots, when all they talk about is their inside play.  I definitely see BANNER 18 in the future ( HAHAHAHA ). Let's see what lame excuse these supposedly professional players conjure up for tonight.  Why can't they just admit they SUCK, along with DOC & AINGE.  It's amazing that KG thinks all it takes is to intimidate the other players, and they are going to roll over and die. I stated last night I was done watching this team, and after turning tonight's game on to see if they were performing any better (I knew they didn't have it in them), I'm most definitely done watching this bunch of SCUM-BAGS . As usual this old bunch has way too many turnovers and fouls; it's almost as bad as watching washed up boxers or football players. Here we are with the league's assists leader, and all we have is SEVEN assists in the 2nd quarter, way to go, what an improvement.  I'm just glad I don't have to pay these bumbling idiots.  Imagine if real people underperformed at their jobs, more than likely we would have been FIRED by now.
    Posted by LiJere[/QUOTE]
    don`t watch you little twit. then you won`t be making a fool of yourself with whiny posts. games are 48 minutes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : u clearly arent watching the games! rondo with limited skills has ONE big quality: bringing ENERGY!  west changed things just on that. same with baby! i like green but at some point he will be a better starter than a bench guy for although he performs there is no big energy lift when he comes in. ray has more energy which is y in the next couple of years he willl be coming off the bench.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    You got that right

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : 2 of those back to backs are against the wizards
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Makes me worry more, as we tend to play down to the competition

Sections
Shortcuts