CELTS-KNICKS will be EPICCCC!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: CELTS-KNICKS will be EPICCCC!

The Knicks have been playing great and aren't going to be an easy matchup for anyone in the playoffs this year.  I wish I could say the same thing for the Celtics.   They defeated OKC at home today and were very impressive. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

knicks in 5 or 6.....unfortunately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

We can't beat the Knicks when Melo is playing this well and Chandler also. That said I will continue to hope that we CAN beat them. :) Jeff Green will have his chance to be a rock star as we will need him to be a 22 point 8 rebound guy to have any kind of shot. 

Commie my only disagreement is if KG is not 100 percent i don't see how the series will be epic, I think it will be short. But hopefully KG is back and close to 100 percent, then it could be a long hard fought series...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticFan2005. Show celticFan2005's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

CANT wait.. so many things on the line.. if melo loses in the 1st round again, his legacy is toast as will that of woodson.. plus we all know stern wants nothin more than heat-knicks.. celts right where they love to b. if kg and pp are healthyalong with AB (needed for felton and smith duty), dont care what the STATs say.. celts in SIXXXX! no way miami wants us to walk thru those heated doorsssss!

I think this will be a very tough matchup for Boston.  Melo is playing out of his mind.  JR Smith is playing on Steroids.  Chandler and Amare are available to rebound the ball.  They have plenty of 3 point shooters to spread the floor out.

Boston will have to be perfect to have any chance to beat NY.  Jeff Green wil be the x-factor in the series, if Boston can win it.  Boston would have had a chance with Rondo.

I would say NY Knicks in 6 or 7 games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'll anticipate that there is a bit of selfishness and lack of making his team mates better that will hinder anthony against savvy, short handed celtics. i say 7 games and a toss up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

"Playoffs are a different beast" If Amare plays, Boston in 6. If Amare does not play, Boston in 7...is hard to imagine NY getting over the hump in the playoffs and Amare seems to be the disonnance chord in these Knicks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Funny how everyone in Boston dismisses the Knicks, from Celtics insiders, to announcers (Max) , to writers and fans.

Everyone outside of Boston (namely the air-heads at ESPN) are so high on the Knicks right now. Everyone is expecting a Miami - Knick ECF.

Personally, I don't doubt Melo. I FEAR Chandler. I worry about Kid's leadership. Starting to respect Smith. And... who else is on that team? Oh yeah, Amare. Does he still exist? At the end of the day, their style of play is not going to win them a championship. You didn't see the Heat win with 3's. They won with defensive intensity and Lebron stepping up. Melo's Knick are too in love with the 3 pointer, that is their demise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

PRO ------->Rondowski get a life...oh that's right you were a famous war vet at 19 yrs old! Ohno

MissingteethMissingteethMissingteethMissingteeth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

CANT wait.. so many things on the line.. if melo loses in the 1st round again, his legacy is toast as will that of woodson.. plus we all know stern wants nothin more than heat-knicks.. celts right where they love to b. if kg and pp are healthyalong with AB (needed for felton and smith duty), dont care what the STATs say.. celts in SIXXXX! no way miami wants us to walk thru those heated doorsssss!

I'm a believer too. We only disagree in the fact that the whole team needs to be healthy and stand TALL.

After losing the first one or two.. I see it Celtics in SEVEN in a wild and woolly series! Hey,we are all guessing might as well make it good. btw... PP and JG should give Melo all he can handle!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Hopefully Doc has got the team ramping up that perimeter defense. Knicks live and die by the three point shot. 

Also I'm praying that all this late season success continues to inflate Melo's ego ... the same ego that tells him he is too good to play DEFENSE

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts