Celts/Nuggets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Celts/Nuggets

19 point lead down to 7 in about 2 minutes, celts playing no D... interesting to see what happens the rest of the game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

Re: Celts/Nuggets

still the team to beat,everytime i watch the celtics played.i always stay positive....no doubt unlike the others gets paranoid...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray was horrible shooting in the finals except for game 2 but you cant lay blame on him for losing the series. Remember, for all his bad shooting he stuffed Kobe, along with TA, just about the entire series. That kind of work against a premier 1on1 player takes it out of you. At rays age, he was superman to stay with Kobe and stop him.  Ill take that trade off anyday,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ray may have shot poorly in the finals except one game, but Kobe had a subpar series because of Ray's D.  When do we ever get to say that Ray played lock down D?   He was also hurt but never complained.

As for last night's game, I'm with P34 - when Ray is hitting, we are unbeatable because he makes the game so much easier for others.  I'm sure it seems like Monday morning quarterbacking, but I was never worried in this game.  The only question was whether we'd win by 5 or by 20, but a win was never in question.  Denver wasn't going to continue with those 3's and if they did, we would simply change our D.

Sections
Shortcuts