2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Celts Preview from Hoopsworld

Yup, I believe it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I don't

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We did not go out there and make the changes we needed. We can win the Atlantic or end up third and it won't matter in the playoffs.  Unless JJJ or Brandon Bass is an All Star we do not have enough.  Who is going to rebound, who is going to allow KG to rest, Is Rondo going to learn to shoot and make free throws? 

I hope so but I don't think so. Thank you to the Big Three but the era is coming to an end this abbreviated season.

The one upbeat thing is that Doc came back in spite of this.  Rebuilding next year must be Danny and Doc's plan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

I don't feel good about this bunch....the Big 3...and some mediocre players....DA needed to do something better than this

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

if we don't make a significant move this year.......what is DA's plan for next? Can't be just a move for DH...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I can see us finishing 2nd in our division.  However, if I were to predict, I would pick us first.  The Knicks don't scare anyone by adding Chandler.  He's a solid defensive center but offensively he doesn't do anything special.  And I think alot of people are underestimating the negative impact that NOT having a true PG will have on the Knicks.  Someone will have to get the ball to these guys in their sweet spots and they just don't have anyone capable of doing that.  D'Antoni is making a huge mistake thinking the Knicks will simply run their offense through Carmello Anthony.  That will be a disaster.

I think one major "x factor" in the Celtics favor will be Rajon Rondo.  In spite of all the trade rumors, I have this feeling that he is going to have the best year of his pro career.  He has alot of doubters and has alot to prove.  I truly believe Rondo is going to take his game to the next level -- it's time and I think he knows that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Petey, 

Rondo has to improve his shooting and go the line regularly and make seventy percent of his free throws.  He can do it but will he? Floor general is not enough for this aging team. It is that simple.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Good read, thanks. Dec, Jan will be rough, for the older players, but it will be rugh on every team. If they make it to the playoffs nobody is going to want to face those guys, the big 8, Paul, Rondo, Ray, Kevin, Jeff, Brandon, Chris, and Marquis. All these guys are sounds players 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Celts Preview from Hoopsworld:
    [QUOTE]Petey,  Rondo has to improve his shooting and go the line regularly and make seventy percent of his free throws.  He can do it but will he? Floor general is not enough for this aging team. It is that simple.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

That is the question, "will he".  That is the "x-factor".  More than ever before, as Rondo goes, so will the Celtics.

You are so right, Rondo has to do more than be the floor general.  He's got to mix it up, score more points, attack the rim, get to the foul line and put other team's bigs in foul trouble.  It will be interesting season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Petey,  Rondo has to improve his shooting and go the line regularly and make seventy percent of his free throws.  He can do it but will he? Floor general is not enough for this aging team. It is that simple.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Concorc27
    I echo your sentiments.
    I bunch of us have been saying the same thing about Rondo at the start of the season for the last few years.
    Before it was important.
    This year it's critical

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

The Knicks are losers and always have been. They frighten no one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Yep, Rondo and Paul are already nursing injuries, JO and Daniels are just injuries waiting to happen,  Celtics are talking to James Posey who shot 33% last year, we did not get either Delonte or Richard we needed one, we are not solid at center, and Rondo is throwing bottles at the tv, sounds like a normal family,  but we do have Green and Brandon Bass and they are the keys to us having a goood  year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

You guys are crazy. This team will go 48-18 as presently put together. The schedule might hamper us but anything short of a 2-3 seed would be disappointing! have some faith, we have 3 hall of farmers and a top 3 pg! Yes, I said top three...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are crazy. This team will go 48-18 as presently put together. The schedule might hamper us but anything short of a 2-3 seed would be disappointing! have some faith, we have 3 hall of farmers and a top 3 pg! Yes, I said top three...
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

Better than CP3, Rose or DWill? Hardly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQC6oCi78x4

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hey null, sup with D12????

Sections
Shortcuts