Celts problem in not Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Celts problem in not Lakers

Celts problem is Heat, Bulls, and Nicks in that order.  They are better and we may be, we will need to wait and see.  Our problem is not givng our big three enough credit, they are very good and in their last year.  Another problem we have is will Doc use his bench, Brandon Bass and Green need major minutes, they could even start and we could bring KG and Paul off the bench into a shortened game.  But that would take imagination.  I really do not see who will rest Ray, it must be the rookie or Daniels, we could have used Delonte or Richard.  The Center position may be better than we think except when we play Howard.  Other teams have improved and it looks like the East will be a dog fight, every game will become important and make for an interesting season. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Celts problem in not Lakers

I don't know why anyone brings up the FAKERS on here!!!!  HEAT and BULLS should be our focus!!!  It's time to break out my PP jersey and hit the streets of So Cal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Now that the Nicks have Tyson Chandler, im more worried about them than the bulls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kirk,
    How do we really know Bass is better than Baby?  Why did Orlando give 26 million for four years. Bass I think could be as good possibly without the headaches of BBD

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Celts problem in not Lakers:
    Kirk, How do we really know Bass is better than Baby?  Why did Orlando give 26 million for four years. Bass I think could be as good possibly without the headaches of BBD
    Posted by concord27

If remember correctly, Bass has been dismantling Big Baby for the past two seasons...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Baby was not the only one to play below par in the playoffs, Rondo was throwing bottles at the tv and bursting the screen.  Bass and Baby are a wash, I am a LSU fan and have watched both, both need a coach that trust them and motivates them.  Delonte is a very good basketball player and Daniels is also, both are injury cases most of the time but I believe that D West will have a good year.  I have some thoughts that we could have used Delonte or Richard to rest Ray.  Daniles may can do it, we will see, and I of course hope he does a good job at it.  This team will need to prove it self, one thing we forgett is the experience Baby and Delonte had with the team, I mean their understinding of what we do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

im more scared of philly (then the knicks) and the type of games they gave us last year. a couple of real close games. We can beat the bulls and heat. but can we beat them in a 7 game series? i dont know. our bench could be better then theirs. i dont even know who those teams have on their benches.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

The Celtics are done. Stop the BS. Your team is not better than last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Celts problem in not Lakers:
    Kirk, How do we really know Bass is better than Baby?  Why did Orlando give 26 million for four years. Bass I think could be as good possibly without the headaches of BBD
    Posted by concord27

I am not sure why Orlando wanted to trade for Glen Davis, but I believe Bass will be better than him.  I am very optimistic about his contributions to the Celtics this year.  I always liked Glen, but he was very disappointing towards the end of last season and especially in the playoffs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Daniels said they shaved my backbone and put in a couple of screws to hold it open and relieve pressure, and the procedure took 3 hours, Does this sound like a guy that should be playing NBA ball?  a bit scarey for me

Sections
Shortcuts