Celts Sign Ryan Hollins

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins

Maybe KG can bring out the beast in him!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I like his skill set for what we need.... He has a great motor and is very athletic for a center. Certainly won't hurt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He will get manhandled by bigger centers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiRKRDZD7OM
    HE SCORED 60 ON Fierce's ymca team...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbnUuIBbNw

serioulsy, looked decent against heat...we can use any Bigs at this point..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Not a lot to get excited about with this team at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

gotta hope KG can bring the best out of him..he doesnt even have to do nething on offense, just play d, grab boards and run the floor.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins:
    [QUOTE]gotta hope KG can bring the best out of him..he doesnt even have to do nething on offense, just play d, grab boards and run the floor.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

True but how much better does he make this team?  Not too much imo....but I agree with most that something had to be done ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

How do you guys feel about Ian Mahini as a backup for next year?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins : I think we find a starting Center first before finding a backup.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Well, of course, but he is young and cheap, and would certainly be an upgrade.....I think he could START for us right now!!
    Don't know about his Bird rights, but he is a Free Agent (again, not sure which kind) at season's end!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins : True but how much better does he make this team?  Not too much imo....but I agree with most that something had to be done ...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

hes not a great player, but he makes us better bc he eats up valuable minutes and gives our other players rest.

im not even responding to Fierce bc, its idiotic, of COURSE he is going to play. Doc will throw the player they get out the second he is able, and he has said as much already. Doc said the reason JJJ isnt getting bigs minutes is bc they arent sure he is a big. dk if hes lying, but it gives us a hint of why hes not playing. KG needs to rest, hes old and playing alot of min cuz theres noone else. Stiemsma is hurt. playing very very well but playing hurt, so if he can get a chance to get fairly healthy for the playoffs it can only help.

KG can benefit by moving back to the 4 spot, and having a 7 footer behind him. i think Hollins can play D and as long as Doc can get him to play a ROLE (defense, rebounds) he can help.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

wouldn't JuJuan Johnson fill those 20 minutes better than Ryan Hollings ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins : Ha Ha Ryan Hollins is new, he has no clue about the Celts' system. You really expect him to get like 20 minutes per game on a regular basis? Ha Ha

im not even listening to your projections. you said Rondo wouldnt be a Celtic right now. you said Kaman WOULD be a Celtic right now. your words mean nothing.

i prefer to listen to the guy thats in charge of the player's minutes, Glenn "Doc" Rivers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbnUuIBbNw serioulsy, looked decent against heat...we can use any Bigs at this point..
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

He looked pretty good, but the best part was how Wade looked like the punk that he is.  Hollins blocked his shot twice so Wade went after him.  Like Wade did with Pierce's legal pick, like KG's legal picks on Miller and on Wade, and when he pulled RA down when he couldn't get a rebound. I'll let the Rondo play lay.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins : Or Stiemsma.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Stiemsma isnt gunna lose his spot i dont think, but its still hard to have only 3 players for 2 big man positions.

Stiemsma isnt a 30 minute a nite player, neither is JJJ. JJJ is too small for Center anyways, weight wise. 

we need 2 more big men. Hollins would start besides KG at the 4. BB comes off the bench (helps the bench ALOT) and Stiemsma on for Hollins at the 5. then you get one xtra big man in case of foul trouble.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looks like it's Going to be Ryan Hollins : I never said Rondo wouldn't be a Celtic, that was Bill. All I said was I want Rondo traded. And I didn't say Kaman would be a Celtic right now. What I said was Ainge should trade for Kaman. Seriously, Jamez, don't make up stuff, man! I mean it's like what you said about Rondo's improved shooting this year, which turned out to be false. Ha Ha

lies. im pretty sure every single person on this board will agree that you told us that Rondo would be traded for Gasol. no need to lie.

Sections
Shortcuts