Celts Still Talking Rondo Trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celts Still Talking Rondo Trade?

Fierce is right Rondo would be a very attractive trade for the Lakers. The only downside is it would be the Celtics they are trading with. With Rondo and his passing they would be a much better team.  It won't happen, besides Gasol will not get us over the top and his three years at 57 million is an albatross.  

The Nash thing scares me because it is so obviously a bad move.  He is older than any of the Big Three.  He is not going to put us over the top and Rondo needs to be traded for something that strenghtens our future not something that helps us this year. And by the way he won't help us get better this year against Miami and Chicago.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DO IT  !!!!!!!!!!  IN A HEART BEAT.....  ?????? BEING, WHAT ARE WE GETTING BACK ????

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/993548-boston-celtics-rumors-danny-ainge-must-pull-trigger-on-rajon-rondo-trade

i'm agin' it !   i'm agin' it !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rondo for Westbrook seems to make the most sense at this time!  But I don't think OKC would do it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Both of these scenarios scare me. Hope its not going to happen. I'd like Gasol on the C's, but with Rondo gone we would virtually have nothing left at PG. Who's gonna get Ray the ball? And KG? And Gasol?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Celts Still Talking Rondo Trade?:
    [QUOTE]Rondo for Westbrook seems to make the most sense at this time!  But I don't think OKC would do it!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

That trade I would do. Agree that OKC likely won't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Both of these scenarios scare me. Hope its not going to happen. I'd like Gasol on the C's, but with Rondo gone we would virtually have nothing left at PG. Who's gonna get Ray the ball? And KG? And Gasol?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

In the short term, Doc will be happy enough.... to suit up... and distribute the rock himself.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Still Talking Rondo Trade? : We will not know for sure if Pau Gasol will get us over the top. But it's a guarantee that we will not get to the top if we continue averaging less than 40 rebounds per game. No team in NBA history reached the top averaging less than 40 boards per game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

do you realize there are about nine million things that "no team in the NBA history" has done and won a championship?  Every year someting that has never happened before happens.  Nearly every game in every sport there is some kind of record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/993548-boston-celtics-rumors-danny-ainge-must-pull-trigger-on-rajon-rondo-trade i'm agin' it !   i'm agin' it !!

Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

-

Thanks for the link.  I b again it too.

At this point it seems pure speculation and more media manipulation.

But if you remember Donnies comments, he implied that it would most likely happen in a three team trade if it happens, which I doubt, which opens up an whole nother can of worms.

-

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I just got a flash reading the bleacher report.  Maybe the place where it is warm is Golden State and Monta Ellis.  It makesm more sense considering Ainge wanted to trade Ray for him. Remember they kept Curry away in the Paul trade and are loaded at point guard. Monta Ellis is a free agent next year and his age makes much more sense than Gasol or Nash.  Monta Ellis is a monster on offense and one would wonder how the Big Three would ever get their hands on the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

dont understand why people still wanna trade Rondo. i understood the Paul trade, bc CP3 is the best pg in the league. but pau gasol? monta ellis? steve nash? really?? ppl just wanna trade him to trade him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If we include JON and Bradley, we could get Ellis AND Lee!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]We would be stupid to trade Rondo. He makes everyone else on the team better. I would build around him.

Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

-

Amen, Sir.

-

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How about Rondo for nash, hill, and Pietrus...??We get pt guard, defense, and scoring....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone remembers in the summer, I proposed a trade of Rondo, Bradley and JON to PHO for Nash, Lopez and Pietrus! Still works!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I like this one better.....but is Lopez as good as aJon...remember he already balked at one trade....so maybe keep Jo...????He said he would retire...if traded..

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

at first glance, acquiring nash seems like a bad idea. but he does have an expiring contract. and what he lacks in youth and defense, he makes up for in shooting. imagine a PG that other teams actually had to guard. wouldn't that make PP's and RA's lives EASIER? can't cheat off rondo and double team pierce or allen, cuz then you leave nash open. it would be an "all in" move and would give us even MORE cap space next year. i don't hate it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

I like the Gasol idea for sure, he will make the Celtics to patent the paint. I would then sign a player like Iverson for vet min for PG job. I would doubt the Lakers and C's can work together that would make each team better. Stranger things have happened before...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

no way in heII would i commit to paying gasol almost 60 mil over the next 3 years.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.