celts v. wizards 1/2/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11

What did I say - Ray Allen baby.

Bass is playing a great game.  I like what he brings.

What is the "scoring" deal with Rondo and KG.  Rondo is trying too hard to get the assist that he's sacrificing scoring.  Lose the 6 turnovers and give me 3 field goals and I'm good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I'm convinced that games like last night are going to be few and far between for KG.  It's just unfortunate that he's having too many games like tonight and that is a cause for concern.

KG has declined so much.  That injury has really affected his game significantly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Rondo is killing us.  He's not even trying to fight around the pick.  He's giving Wall the lane.

What kind of defense did Bass play on Blatche.  He gave him a free pass to the rim.

Our defense has GOT to improve.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

But we're at .500!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi all, i'm pretty excited about this team. i can grow to like them. imagine if we get a cousins!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Way to go Celtics, way to go Hawks!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

The tri-star Naragansett Lager players of the game are, Ray ALLEN, Kevin GARNETT, & Paul PIERCE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

why did Steamer sit so much in the 2nd half?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Celtics win, Miami and Ny lose, perfect night

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11:
    I'm convinced that games like last night are going to be few and far between for KG.  It's just unfortunate that he's having too many games like tonight and that is a cause for concern. KG has declined so much.  That injury has really affected his game significantly.
    Posted by Petey62

Our expecations are different.  To me, KG didn't play poorly tonight.  He had some good plays and played smart on offense.  He was a step slow on D, however.  He's just not going to be dominant.  Look at how thin he is and how easily he gets pushed.  On top of that, the guy has been in the league 17 years with a knee injury, as well.  He's just not going to average 20 points a game at this stage.

Tonight was a balanced effort.  We're not going to see one player dominate on this team.  The only wins come from each one getting modest numbers.  Ray seems like the only one who's gonna put up good scoring numbers every night (something to do with him being in the best shape??).

Its a good thing we are playing weak teams early in the season to get our timing down and improve the D.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11 : Too bad you chose the wrong season to bet on it.
    Posted by Fiercest34

What is McGee's status?  Does he remind anyone else of DeAndre Jordan?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11 : Minutes ... 21 These young guys need to be paced as much as the old guys ... Wilcox only got 10 mins ... expected him to get 15 Maybe Doc wanted the regulars to get their usual time together to get back into their routine ... they all got 31-35 mins save Rondo with 38. Even Bass got 31.
    Posted by Mployee8

I thought the minutes were pretty darned balanced.  I liked it.  No one played too much and we played to get a win - which we very much need.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11 : What is McGee's status?  Does he remind anyone else of DeAndre Jordan?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

he's a RFA next year with a qualifying offer of $3.5M or so.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In Response to celts v. wizards 1/2/11:
    CELTS are roaring to get on a win streak! look for pp to go off!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Commie:  Post last year's pic again!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: celts v. wizards 1/2/11 : he's a RFA next year with a qualifying offer of $3.5M or so.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Next year's off-season will be fun!!

Sections
Shortcuts