Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread

Anyone there?   

This game has started rather poorly.  Defense not that good.  Paul and Bass in particular not starting well.   A few ugly turnovers by Paul to start.  But, I suspect they'll get it going soon.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread

Paul - 4 turnovers.  Come on, Captain!   Get it together so we can put these guys out of their misery and give the starters some rest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

PP w/ 6 TO's...........ugh!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Yep who on this board forementioned the clogged toilet offense?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hope we get some energy in the second half!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Yeah that half proved they need Rondo to run the offense the majority of the time. The fools gold of the clogged toilet offense disappeared tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Yeah that half proved they need Rondo to run the offense the majority of the time. The fools gold of the clogged toilet offense disappeared tonight.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

But your boy Avery is a great PG...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread : You think the Celts will not win this game?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

They will win,but my point is they need Ray and Rondo, and Pierce running the offense should happen in small doseages.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts vs Cavs - Game Thread : But your boy Avery is a great PG...
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Dude go get the post I made where I said Bradley was a great point guard. You do that and I'll leave this board and never come back!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I don't know why we play DOWN to the level of our competition.  PP is a turnover machine - he's making some horrible passing attempts tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Irving is eating Bradley's lunch tonight.  I sure hope he wakes up soon (Bradley) or we'll have a tough game rather than an easy one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Bradley with 4pts in the 3rd quarter...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Alonzo Gee and Tyrie Irving will form a great foundation for Cleveland.  Gee is a handful and so is Irving!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

What i like to see - everyone contributing to the victory.  Ray's back and with just a few good shots and a few good passes, the lead is back.  Paul will come back and close it out by just killing them.  KG will do the little things.  The bench has contributed well. 

I'm not mad at Bradley about his D because Irving and Gee will blow by most people.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Paul is back and first thing he does - turnover.  This team will be better when Rondo is back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

got to close this one out

25. This post has been removed.