Re: Celts vs. Nets

JG on PP! Should be interesting! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope Olynyk continues to play well.

[/QUOTE]

A 7-footer who can play inside outside! A matchup nightmare for opposing coaches!

I hope he finds his shot from outsode tonight! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The Nets better pray D. Williams ankle injury is not serious! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If it is, J. Kidd might be suiting up! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Celtics showing some fight tonight! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley shoot you in the game or  out, mostly out tonight, hope his defense is the difference. Crawford shooting well but turnovers?  Fav and KO rebounding good.   Celts compete.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Green   -   three attempts at making a play = 3 turnovers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Finally JG!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

anyone else finding themselves rooting for #34 out there?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

KO and Sullinger playing well.  Bradlely 1 for 8 your shooting guard and Lee 1 for 5 shooting guard.  Crawford shooting good.  Will be hard to win with your two shooting guards Avery and Lee going 2 for 13.  Celts overall playing well , toooooo many unforced turnovers and poor shooting.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Jeff is trying to make things happen, and it's not working out. Need more ball movement. That's how you make things happen.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think the Celts are playing well.

Every time the Nets starters are in there, the Celts can't score and they can't stop the Nets from scoring.

[/QUOTE]

Well...that was kinda expected, right?..I mean, they are NOT a very good team right now and it's likely to be a very long season...I watch just to see potential....other teams are also watching to check out talent that might be available later this year or next....don't be surprised to see them play many of the guys from NJ/Brooklyn they picked up in that trade quite a bit just for that reason....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

everyone I've heard, agrees it should be Crawford and Pressey at the point. wh i Stevens so adament on Bradley at that position? He likes that Lee/Bradley combo?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

??? what was that last play???....???? ....Ok, whatever.... Lee of all people?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

everyone I've heard, agrees it should be Crawford and Pressey at the point. wh i Stevens so adament on Bradley at that position? He likes that Lee/Bradley combo?

[/QUOTE] Bradley and Lee shot 6 for 26 from 2 point land tonight.  Bradley shoots toooo much because he shot us our of this game.  His defense is better that Crawford but this team desperately needs a 2 that can shoot the ball.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The Nets shot 35 free throws.

We shot 17.

I wondered for a while if the refs would ever call a foul on the Nets.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley plays hard , he just needs to shoot less, Lee and Bradley were the top shot takes tonight and they shot a combined 6 for 26 from 2 point land.  Other than a string of games more than a year ago Bradley has demonstrated a hunger to shoot and miss and penetrate and let people like Paul block his shot.  We are most likely going to release a better player and we let a guard go last year that was better.  He is not a point guard, in fact neither is Crawford or Lee.  It is not early for Bradlely and Lee , we have been looking at them for quiet a while, they may be good NBA players but they need to show it soon.  Tony Allen made a better offensive player than I thought he would, mabey Bradley will develop out, but we need a player now.  If we had a good shooting 2 and 3 it would help this team out a lot.  Green is beginning to lose my confidence in him, I thought he could do it, if you can score 40 in a NBA game under pressure it looks like you could score some points in a practice game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

[QUOTE]

Hope Olynyk continues to play well.

[/QUOTE]
    He is a basketball player that understands the game.  His stats will vary because he does not force his game.  He tries to fit in and do what is needed.  He can rebound and he can defend, just not at the level he will in 2 or 3 years.  He can score more, but he is looking for the assist or good pass at this time.  Like Randall he may be gone any day.

Sections
Shortcuts