Celts vs Thunder - Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Celts vs Thunder - Game Thread

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Finally someone noticed the elephant in the room!! Krstic looked great when he first came to the C's, then something happened, Doc was all over him on anything that went wrong. I don't know about KG and white centers, my question is more about Doc and white centers!!  That is a great Question, would Doc even play Gortat?

[/QUOTE]

Let's worry about that later. Get Gortat first.

Gortat is just 7.2m this season and 7.7m next season. He's a bargain.

[/QUOTE] 100% in agreement with you!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Kristic did not play help defense under the rim and box out. Stiemsma defended the rim and just on that he was well liked by KG, Doc and the team. Enough with this stupidity that race has anything to do with the big man situation on the team. Stiemsma and Kristic both left for money. Scalabrine was popular on the team because he was the ultimate roll player and was a good locker room guy. As a long time Celtic fan I ask that each one of us refrain from any notion that racist motivations are part of the team; that is not what this team represents; that is what one poisonous poster - runrunandrun- represents. Do not buy in to his sickness - even for one second!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kristic did not play help defense under the rim and box out. Stiemsma defended the rim and just on that he was well liked by KG, Doc and the team. Enough with this stupidity that race has anything to do with the big man situation on the team. Stiemsma and Kristic both left for money. Scalabrine was popular on the team because he was the ultimate roll player and was a good locker room guy. As a long time Celtic fan I ask that each one of us refrain from any notion that racist motivations are part of the team; that is not what this team represents; that is what one poisonous poster - runrunandrun- represents. Do not buy in to his sickness - even for one second!

[/QUOTE]

+1 !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love that Terry is coming around and hitting some big shots, but he's not Ray Allen.  In the same number of minutes, Ray is shooting 52% from 3point land to Terry's 43%.  Ray shoots 51% overall as does Terry.  Ray has 2.3 assisted per game vs 1.7 for Terry.  Ray has 3.0 rebounds per game vs Terry's 1.5.  Ray Avgs 12.5 ppg vs Terry's 11.5ppg.  By the way, they both play 27 min/game.

Bradley is more than Ray at this point and can't wait till he gets back.  But, Terry and Lee haven't provided any improvement, yet.  Let's be honest about that!

[/QUOTE]

Ray always plays well until December. Wait until it's January, you'll see.

[/QUOTE]

OK - we will see.  Ray has been a warrior for a long time and I  believe he'll be healthy again and playing well late in the season....again.  And that play where he runs off screens and Rondo holds the ball forever....stop blaming Ray.  They run the same play for Terry and it kills me to see it again.   I used to think it was Ray but I've found out it wasn't.

One more point on the subject - did you watch Ray play against us?  Ray dribbled off pick and rolls, handled the ball, and shot in our faces.   Ray was much more than a "stand in the corner" guy, but that's how we used him and under-utilized him.   I still contend that Rondo holds the ball too much and seeks the assist for himself.  Rondo is a great point guard, but he's not perfect and this is one of his faults......

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts