CELTS-WARRIORS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: CELTS-WARRIORS

might see Sasha tonight...     you would think these guys are getting hurt on purpose.  every time we pick up someone , whoever is playing the same position goes out with a weird injury...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Here we go with Bradley and Murphy!  Losing the lead!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I SEE baby as the starting center (with nenad as his backup) on celts in two years and green starting at the 3 in three years as pp moves to SG  as ray finally moves on after 2013 season. when all these guys are set, this will be highay murder. ray is 5 of 5 on threes, because he is wide open due to the spacing. only rondo is a jumper weak link and he is not so terrible anymore or reluctant to shoot as he used to be. now we can go small and fast break or we can put 5 big  spread the floor shooters out there, or we can just pound and grind it inside and with drives with beef and height! pick your poisinn, at full strength we can do it all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Does it drive anyone else crazy that TV hoops producers show the guy who scored running up the floor while there is live action going on?  Either that or showing a coach or player on the bench during live action?  Drives me absolutely bonkers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Somebody please tell Murphy he's new and rusty......tell him to set picks and rebounds - don't shoot!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS:
    [QUOTE]Somebody please tell Murphy he's new and rusty......tell him to set picks and rebounds - don't shoot!!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Looks like he's trying to shoot the rust off.  He's got to hit one eventually.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Murphy is gonna take lil while to get right.  He hasnt played in a couple months. I imagine he wil eventually atleast be somewhat the player he was just last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I sure hope he is going to get better.  Its early, I'll give him a chance, but as I've said on other posts - his shooting has been terrible all year.....minutes or not minutes.  So, I sure hope he left that ugly game in New Jersey!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Too many jumpers.  Take it to the hoop!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

what am i watching?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ellis is dominating the game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

They are flat out blowing the lead right now....this sucks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who's been reading that thread about Garnett hitting Frye in the nuts.  Several of us tried to explain how acting in the NBA gets rewarded.  That last offensive foul on Green is an example of rewarding a player for pure acting!  BS.

Rondo is killing us.  God play then bad play.  No D on Ellis all game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

THey just went too fancy and then went cold 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Murphy is gonna take lil while to get right.  He hasnt played in a couple months. I imagine he wil eventually atleast be somewhat the player he was just last year.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]murph has one week to show somethin or he will be pinned on the bench next to sasha from now til the end of the season.. once west and baby comeback, when could he play? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And Rondo let Ellis get in a groove.  Ray fought over the pick on Curry and made it tough.  Rondo gets picked and he just stops and let's Ellie get wide open jumpers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Tall Paul doing his thing, 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Well, the difference between this year and last year is that even though they've given up a lot of leads late they have managed to hang on.  Hopefully, they will be true to form tonight. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

How many shots is Rondo gonna take in the last 2 minutes?? Sheesh!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Huge rebound by allen

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Huge rebound by Ray!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Who said Jeff Green can't play D  he had a few big steals  I can see him leading the team in scoring off the bench some nights.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Huge rebound by allen
    Posted by dahc13[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike. Well, it got ugly but a win is a win nonetheless.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bad calls against Green in the 4th.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Bad calls against Green in the 4th.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Worse than bad.  Absolutely atrocious calls.

Sections
Shortcuts