CELTS-WARRIORS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: CELTS-WARRIORS

I know Ellis can score but when you give up 40 + points to your man you are not doing your job, esp when u cant hit a jumper on the other end.  It kills me he is afraid to shoot all game but in the end he wants to jack... atleast shoot early to get ur rythm....uugghhh!  I guess these next few weeks we will have to get used to these track meets...

Go ol' school give it to the Truth in his sweet spot, ISO Ball Game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS:
    [QUOTE]And Rondo let Ellis get in a groove.  Ray fought over the pick on Curry and made it tough.  Rondo gets picked and he just stops and let's Ellie get wide open jumpers.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Shouldnt be a surprise, Rondo doesnt put forth the effort to fight through picks, thats whats disturbing.

Ellis is tough to cover to begin with...hes terrifying!! But if youre gonna make it easy for him, youre gonna get burned like tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Okay, take away from this game. Green is much, much better than I thought, we got the better of that deal. Nenad is most more productive than I thought. Murphy is understandably rusty, but he added big man type behavior to our lineup. All, this without Big Baby and Wes. And the news get better with Shaq and JON healing and doing better. This is now a big time team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

When's Rondo gonna learn or when is someone gonna set him straight.  When you got the other team down, you don't start showboating around.  You knock em out so your starters can rest.
    Rondo's great, but his immaturity drives me up the wall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wow, Heat getting buried in 1st quarter  -24 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

3 and 0 with Bradley as the back up point guard. Doc even put him in for defense to close out the game!!!  HAHAHA!!!  Man i'm glad the Three Point King plays for the Celtics!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Celts  continue  to  play  to  their  competition's  level, unlike  San  Antonio.  If  they  don't  play  better  than  the  last  two  nights, they  will  lose  to  the  Bucks  and/or  Philly.  Garnett  has  been  great, holding  the  defense  together  despite  all  the  injuries  and  changes.  Green  will  be  a  valuable  and  versatile  addition, especially  in  the  playoffs.  He's  a  big  upgrade  from  Quis.  Bradley  clearly  isn't  ready  to  play  in  the  NBA.  Krstic  has  filled  in  nicely  at  center.  However, his  minutes  will  be  reduced  when  Shaq  and  JO  return.  Rondo's  defense  is  overated.  Steals  are  only  a  small  part  of  playing  team  defense.  Rondo  being  outscored  by  Ellis  41  to  6  almost  cost  us  the  game.  I  believe  Wafer  deserves  more  minutes.  Overall, PP  has  been  great.  He  just  needs  to  cut  down  on  his  turnovers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Who's the player of the game in the Warriors-Celts game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

RAY ALLEN....got them going early

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Give the game ball to Jeff Green as it's his first 20 point game for the C's. Paul and Ray had big games and are also deserving of the game ball, but being the gentleman they are, they're going to reward it to the new kid on the block.
        I can't give it to Rondo tonight. You guys know I'm a big Rondo supporter, but Ellis ate him up tonight. Ellis is a great offensive player, but he we scoring too easily.
        Krystic was solid again. The trade is starting to look good for the C's. Time will tell of course, but so far, so good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Paul got it by the announcers, but I think Ray carried us for a long while in the first half.  Ray and Paul we are just too tough when both are on and then getting help.   I love this team.

I'd love them more if Rondo would learn to concentrate on his man.   His poor D is being covered up by our overall good play.  If he played ANY D, we'd win by a dozen or more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Paul got it by the announcers, but I think Ray carried us for a long while in the first half.  Ray and Paul we are just too tough when both are on and then getting help.   I love this team. I'd love them more if Rondo would learn to concentrate on his man.   His poor D is being covered up by our overall good play.  If he played ANY D, we'd win by a dozen or more.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I thought Avery Bradley was the player of the game. 

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Who's the player of the game in the Warriors-Celts game?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

1  The truth
    2  Ray Ray
    3  Jeff Green

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS : 1  The truth 2  Ray Ray 3  Jeff Green
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

No Avery Bradley?

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS : 1  The truth 2  Ray Ray 3  Jeff Green
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Paul carried us when we needed it at the end of the game as he so often does.  They know who to go to when they need points.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Think about who our bench was tonight,  Murphy, Bradley, Johnson and Green.  Wafer was out.  That is a raw bench.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, thank goodness Green was there for us because the others were just not ready.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Wafer was playing well until he went down. The more the season progresses, the more I'm impressed with Wafer. I hope the C's make an effort to resign him this summer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]How many shots is Rondo gonna take in the last 2 minutes?? Sheesh!!
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I don't have any problem with Rondo taking shots when the game is on the line. Its the only way the kid is going to learn to shoot under pressure.

KEEP SHOOTING!

I happened to be listening to the GS announcers last night instead of the Mike/Tommy tandem to get a different take on how others view young Rondo.

Generally there was considerable praise for Rondo's play. I can remember one exclaiming that Rondo plays a lot taller than 6-1. They particularly admired his passing skills and willingness to take chances going to the hoop.

But re: his shooing skills.... definitely NO KIND WORDS!

I remember  one exclaiming in utter disbelief... "I can't believe that Rondo took that shot!!!" when he clanked a wide open midrange shot late in the game. Apparently this announcer doesn't buy J/C's stats that prove that Rondo is not only a clutch shooter... but a PG who scores at will. (Don't worry J/C.... no one else believes you either.)

But at least Rondo was attempting meaningful shots with the game winding down, going 0-4 in the 4th quarter.

I can live with that but not with his hesitating on wide open 12 footers when  everyone else is covered.

BTW... I did happen to notice Rondo step behind a screen to bury a wide open 19 footer late in the 3rd quarter. I don't recall Rondo ever using/needing a screen to get an open look.

Is this a season/career first?

Pud 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS : I don't have any problem with Rondo taking shots when the game is on the line. Its the only way the kid is going to learn to shoot under pressure. KEEP SHOOTING! I happened to be listening to the GS announcers last night instead of the Mike/Tommy tandem to get a different take on how others view young Rondo. Generally there was considerable praise for Rondo's play. I can remember one exclaiming that Rondo plays a lot taller than 6-1. They particularly admired his passing skills and willingness to take chances going to the hoop. But re: his shooing skills.... definitely NO KIND WORDS! I remember  one exclaiming in utter disbelief... "I can't believe that Rondo took that shot!!!" when he clanked a wide open midrange shot late in the game. Apparently this announcer doesn't buy J/C's stats that prove that Rondo is not only a clutch shooter... but a PG who scores at will. (Don't worry J/C.... no one else believes you either.) But at least Rondo was attempting meaningful shots with the game winding down, going 0-4 in the 4th quarter. I can live with that but not with his hesitating on wide open 12 footers when  everyone else is covered. BTW... I did happen to notice Rondo step behind a screen to bury a wide open 19 footer late in the 3rd quarter. I don't recall Rondo ever using/needing a screen to get an open look. Is this a season/career first? Pud 
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Pud, i guess you could call Rondo, the Billy Kilmer of the point guards!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS :  Pud, i guess you could call Rondo, the Billy Kilmer of the point guards!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

That statement only proves that you really are a Washington Redskins fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Think about who our bench was tonight,  Murphy, Bradley, Johnson and Green.  Wafer was out.  That is a raw bench.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Except for Green, it will take the new guys a while to play Celtics basketball and play well together.  Bradley just doesn't play many minutes and only when necessary.  Plus we were missing Glen Davis last night.  It definitely turned into an ugly game, but we still won. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS :  Pud, i guess you could call Rondo, the Billy Kilmer of the point guards!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Don't get me started on Billy the K!!!

How about these stats from wikipedia....

Kilmer finished his 16-year NFL career with 1,585 of 2,984 completions for 20,495 yards and 154 touchdowns, with 146 interceptions. He also rushed for 1,509 yards and 21 touchdowns, caught 27 passes for 288 yards and one touchdown, and punted the ball 16 times for 598 yards.

Nearly as many INTs and Passing TDs.

They don't make  'em like that anymore...  or if they do, they sure as heck don't start ahead of a future HOFer.

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WARRIORS : THANKS...YOU THE MAN JOE, YOU THE MAN! perfect reception! never even heard of this before... know only of justintv and adhr something...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Keep it down.,if they find out this they might blocked the site joe gave out!