Celts Wary of K-Mart's Attitude

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celts Wary of K-Mart's Attitude

K-Mart and D. West are in the same boat. They both burned one to many bridges!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

January's next month.  Better to give this team and it's new  players another  month to get  their act together and  get AB back on the court before DA addresses our bigass need to get a bigman. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

January's next month.  Better to give this team and it's new  players another  month to get  their act together and  get AB back on the court before DA addresses our bigass need to get a bigman. 

[/QUOTE]

Dec. 15 is less than 2 weeks away. Maybe Ainge can get a big man as a Christmas present for us Celtic fans.

[/QUOTE]

You and 007 both  want that big Polish Christmas present coming early.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

All I want for Christmas is!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

This article describes just what the Celtics need.  They play to soft and timid.  Martin is none of that.  He will bring toughness and attitude and likes to pull down boards and challenge the shot.  Sign him to a one year and if he's a problem in the locker room, send him home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I like Martin very much for the Celtics.  There seem to be no guys that can't understand Doc Rivers, and even guys like Wallace and West performed for Doc.

There is no question that when Doc questions the team's toughness in the media like he dis last week that there is not a problem with team toughness.  If nothing else, Martin has always been one tough dude on the floor.  He was more Perkins since before Perkins got to 8th grade.

He has to be better than the empty roster space that Darko has left behind and way better than Collins when for extended minutes need to be filled in the paint.

Melo is not the answer at any time this year at the center position although he may find a space next season if he does well in the d-league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like Martin very much for the Celtics.  There seem to be no guys that can't understand Doc Rivers, and even guys like Wallace and West performed for Doc.

There is no question that when Doc questions the team's toughness in the media like he dis last week that there is not a problem with team toughness.  If nothing else, Martin has always been one tough dude on the floor.  He was more Perkins since before Perkins got to 8th grade.

He has to be better than the empty roster space that Darko has left behind and way better than Collins when for extended minutes need to be filled in the paint.

Melo is not the answer at any time this year at the center position although he may find a space next season if he does well in the d-league.

[/QUOTE]

Andre Blatche could have been had for the minimum.   He had twenty and eight  rebounds against the Heat last night.  KG could he have worked out there problems.  K-Mart nobody wants to touch what does  that tell you?  We need someone of more impact than K-mart.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Andre Blatche could have been had for the minimum.   He had twenty and eight  rebounds against the Heat last night.  KG could he have worked out there problems.  K-Mart nobody wants to touch what does  that tell you?  We need someone of more impact than K-mart.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blatche does look good and is very talented. I remember you advocated for him to be signed.  The thing is he has to get through a whole year in my mind before he is thought of as a good signing. The guy is nuts.

With that said, now that I see who the Celtics have brought in for bigs, if I had a do over I would have agreed with you that they should have given him a shot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dec. 15 is less than 2 weeks away. Maybe Ainge can get a big man as a Christmas present for us Celtic fans.

[/QUOTE]
    That would be great.  I really expect that Danny will do something about acquiring another big man, just not sure that it will happen in December. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Gortat should be #1 target - he is more "reasonable"

I like Varajeo better, but I think CLE will be asking for the world, as they don't have to trade him.

Last on my list is K-Mart................for all the reasons you guys have stated.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Gortat would be perfect.  No doubt about it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This article describes just what the Celtics need.  They play to soft and timid.  Martin is none of that.  He will bring toughness and attitude and likes to pull down boards and challenge the shot.  Sign him to a one year and if he's a problem in the locker room, send him home.

[/QUOTE]

Agree,  He can give us toughness and attitude, and pull down boards.  He wouldn't be a problem with Doc and KG.  Sign him today. (maybe)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Fiercest,

I doubt that Gortat will be in green before X-mas. If Danny gets him it's going to be after Jan 15: some of the players that could be involved in the trade can not be traded before that date.

AK

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

K-Mart and D. West are in the same boat. They both burned one to many bridges!

[/QUOTE]

...and one too many blunts laced with Zoloft