Celts will be a solid better team this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Re: Celts will be a solid better team this year

The C's will NOT make the playoffs this season.  I'm not a hater, and I think they'll be a fun team to watch- I'm just saying it's time to get excited about the lottery.

Like most of you, I think they will be competitive.  I think Brad will have them compete well against every team, night in and night out.  They just have too many unestablished roles and rotations that will prevent them from closing out games.

-We don't know the starting 5.

-We're not sure if Rondo can, effectively, be the team's leader considering his past relationship with Doc and Ray.

-We haven't established a go-to guy like Pierce when you need a big basket following a timeout, or during the closing stretch of a game.

-We haven't got a defensive anchor like Garnett was (sure, KG started looking old last season and wasn't that great, but just his presence would keep teams honest).  We don't have a veteran big who can call out plays on defense like Garnett did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

rame

It's all here.

I said the Celts would win 26 games this season.

The evidence does not lie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

What is this, the "I'm smarter than you hour" with historical posts by others as evidence that the Village Idiot is smarter than the board thinks?

Not working pal ... you're Monday morning quarterbacking of the historical threads you regularly repost were written pre-season and are nothing more than expectations or blind faith by the poster.

Grow Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted evidence lies and so does the Fungus ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

What is this, the "I'm smarter than you hour" with historical posts by others as evidence that the Village Idiot is smarter than the board thinks?

Not working pal ... you're Monday morning quarterbacking of the historical threads you regularly repost were written pre-season and are nothing more than expectations or blind faith by the poster.

Grow Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted evidence lies and so does the Fungus ....

Here's the thing, Mployee, rame accused me of saying the Celts would just win 19 games or less this season.

I merely proved that he was lying and that what I really said was 26 wins.

Get it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Get over it you cry baby .... Jeesh, when are you gonna grow up?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Get over it you cry baby .... Jeesh, when are you gonna grow up?

Nah!

You're just too ashamed to admit the truth.

And that's Fiercy was right and the wingnut Mployee and the lame rame were both wrong.

HAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mployee

Can you guess who posted the statement below?

"If tonight's win over the TWolves hasn't convinced you then you're a brain eating zombie waiting for your leader to take you over the cliff with his Lottery Prediction."

HAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I thought the Celtics would win 41+ games , not having Rondo for 30 games, trading away players and not adding anyone at the deadline has them at 23 wins , they will probably end up with 27 wins.......it's been a hard year to be a Celtics fan. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I STAND BY MY ORIGINAL PREDICTION:

Celtics win MORE THAN 41 games this season and make playoffs

REMEMBER: the roster is not set , Humphries, Wallace, Bogans cannot be traded until September.......other players likely to be moved are Bass and Lee and possibly Bradley....and then there's Rondo. Will he or will he not make the decision to "buy in" and allow Stevens to coach him ???

Either way , the Celtics win as Rondo is he Celtics most valuable asset.

FORGET about TANKING......the Celtics will win 41+ games, make playoffs and go into the draft with   two #1 picks, a #2 , and a $10.3M trade execption......this is more than enough to get them a top 8 player......this is MORE than Utah had this draft and they were able to go up and get Trey Burke @ #8......say Rondo plays for the Celtics this season and th Celtics win 41+ games and make playoffs , add Rondo to the two #1's and the $10.3M TE and this gets the Celtics a TOP 3 player if not the #1 player.....

MARK IT DOWN - CELTICS WIN 41+ games and make playoffs.......

You're man enough to admit that you were wrong.

Mployee and rame are still making excuses.

HAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

5 wins every month and 26 total wins so that the Celtics will have a shot at Wiggins.

Pathetic.

Fill the damn holes and win it all.  Not going to happen this year, but Tanking is a joke.  No C's fan wants them to lose.

[/QUOTE]

This one's my favorite.

Fiercy, salute!