Celts will be a solid better team this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Re: Celts will be a solid better team this year

The C's will NOT make the playoffs this season.  I'm not a hater, and I think they'll be a fun team to watch- I'm just saying it's time to get excited about the lottery.

Like most of you, I think they will be competitive.  I think Brad will have them compete well against every team, night in and night out.  They just have too many unestablished roles and rotations that will prevent them from closing out games.

-We don't know the starting 5.

-We're not sure if Rondo can, effectively, be the team's leader considering his past relationship with Doc and Ray.

-We haven't established a go-to guy like Pierce when you need a big basket following a timeout, or during the closing stretch of a game.

-We haven't got a defensive anchor like Garnett was (sure, KG started looking old last season and wasn't that great, but just his presence would keep teams honest).  We don't have a veteran big who can call out plays on defense like Garnett did.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I thought the Celtics would win 41+ games , not having Rondo for 30 games, trading away players and not adding anyone at the deadline has them at 23 wins , they will probably end up with 27 wins.......it's been a hard year to be a Celtics fan. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

5 wins every month and 26 total wins so that the Celtics will have a shot at Wiggins.

Pathetic.

Fill the damn holes and win it all.  Not going to happen this year, but Tanking is a joke.  No C's fan wants them to lose.

This one's my favorite.

Fiercy, salute! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I think the Celts will win 5 games in Nov, 5 in Dec, 5 in Jan, 3 in Feb, 5 in March, and 3 in April.

More or less 26 wins.

Worst case 23 wins.

Best case 29 wins.

You got problems... It's ridiculous to evaluate the schedule 9 months into the future. Team rosters arent even formed completely, so many unknowns including your flip/flopping new love for Rondo..LOL./..  Dont you wanna see how effective he is?? Doesnt that make any difference in your forecast for the Celtics as a team??   

What a phony you are..anything for attention. Keep ur profile PRIVATE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rame

This post of Karl's clearly shows I predicted the Celts would win 26 games.

So you can stop lying now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

This years team will be deeper and better coached than last years team.

A lot depends on how Rondo recovers, and if he has the same lazy attitude he had last year.

True and he did not recover in time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

This is a fantasy --- I'm sure they will be in bouncing ball lotto again this season.

......but, Danny is not done yet -- something big in the air will come...this for sure!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Really ? Who does this ? Brings up posts from a year ago.

At any time in doing this, did you ever think you might be getting just a little carried away?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Wow, you guys need a job, and if you have one you need overtime

Sections
Shortcuts