CELTS WILL BEAT DOWN LAKERS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: CELTS WILL BEAT DOWN LAKERS!

again....just remember the next foe is the world champion and the team who beat us last night is below 400.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS WILL BEAT DOWN LAKERS!:
    again....just remember the next foe is the world champion and the team who beat us last night is below 400.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

As usual you don't know what your talking a bout. The Suns are 21-24  (467%)
    Now the team that beat the Lakers are 11-33 (250%)   Maybe you should think before you post your horsh*t.  Or maybe you need to learn to understand ENGLISH.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...my world is wide, i can settle anywhere and speak/understand most of the major languages. you better learn more and get out of your hole. english only put you in the pit...poor kid.

another moron who thinks english is the measuring stick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I expect the Celtics to play better against the Lakers, but it should be a close game.  I really hope they can win on Sunday.  These loses to poor teams are very disappointing though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS WILL BEAT DOWN LAKERS!:
    ...my world is wide, i can settle anywhere and speak/understand most of the major languages. you better learn more and get out of your hole. english only put you in the pit...poor kid. another moron who thinks english is the measuring stick
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Don't be an idiot, che. 

There's a lot of us on this board with knowledge or mastery of a lot of languages.  I know four; my brother knows seven.  I'm sure that's more than you, and.....gasp.....we're American.  OMG.

Deal with it.  And double check your spelling, Che :)  Your "wide world" evidently isn't wide enough to mask your errors. 

Sections
Shortcuts