Celts will Not Make Changes to Win this Year?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celts will Not Make Changes to Win this Year?

I disagree - Ainge has had enough.  He almost traded Ray and PP....then he relented, then Ray stabbed us in the back......enough, man - ship them all out........we need a big, and he knows it!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Either trade for a big to give the team a chance at  a title this season or start a garage  sale for a chance a 2-3 years down the  road.

Where this  team is now is nowhere.  That much is obvious.

AB will give us a bump but won't get us over the hump.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am shocked if we don't make move for a big man. It is obvious they cannot win as currently consitituted.  A big man and Bradley could save Garnett and transform the team.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A BIG MAN WILL MEAN GIVING UP SULLINGER, BRADLEY AND MULTIPLE 1ST ROUND PICKS!!!!!

DANNY, PUT DOWN THE BAG OF POTATO CHIPS AND GET A BIG MAN!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO DANNY AND TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

No, it won't.  Sullinger OR Bradley, maybe.

PLEASE, Tommy, leave the Celtics to us, and you worry about your 11-14 team!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Kirk, I agree with you on Perk, but TA left on his own.  We offered him a fair deal, and he got a better one.  I wish he asked us to match it, but he didn't - that is on him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thomsen is way off on this one. If anything Ainge tends to make one too many moves but he is hardly afraid of making them. 

But I can understand why Ainge would want to get Bradley back out there first, after all that will really help Ainge and Doc to see how the pieces will fit together and who they can realistically spare to get a big. I think they also really want more time with Jeff Green to assess his ceiling, his health, and also to position him as potential trade bait though he would not move easily at this point. 

I fully expect moves to be made towards the deadline. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

I think that DA will make moves that he believes will improve the team. If he's just going to stand pat and let trade opportunities pass him by, he may as well ask PP and KG to retire at the end of this season. The window for winning #18 with PP, KG and Rondo together is closing sooner than later. I surmise that the Celtics ownership is exerting pressure on DA to better the team, considering that the Celtics have the seventh highest payroll in the league. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it's too bad we couldn't have retained a guy like davis who had honest 4/5 versatility and made for a great team defense with his ability to cover and fill in gaps- really saved the old three / now old two a lot of energy on defense.

bass is a horror show.  he's really not even a compelling back up 4 with his lackluster rebounding and generally miserable individual defense.  but doc ribbers.  boy he was right.  davis was a punk.  davis is ruining orlando with his ill will and poor performances.

at what point does doc take control of something that REALLY means something to this team?  like rondo.  rondo is just a do-what-you-want sort of free spirit who has the talents to explode for easy buckets and a good diet of them, every night.  started out averaging over 15 a night,  now he's tracking down toward 10, again. 

FTA"s are falling off, FT% is just a curly hair better than last year but STILL NOT eclipsing the rookie year skill level of 64%.  what is in play here other than coaching?  anyone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

so what i'm saying- you want to improve- dump rivers in a swamp somewhere and hire a high school coach if nothing else.  these guys are sick and tired of the "player's coach" incompetent / hypocrite known as doc the crock rivers.

if it's not clear to everyone here that MASSIVELY REDUCED: focus, effort, hustle, heart are all things that are integral to COACHING and generally indicative the EXPIRATION DATE OF A COACH.  there comes a time where the same old song doesn't cut the mustard any longer.  pierce and KG are there.  if they don't respect doc then who else will?  you know rondo NEVER did because he never had to have BASIC COMPETENCIES like a starter in order to start!  what a horrible frigggin system

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.