celts-wiz 1-22-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011

Here comes Dudder!

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeatBoston4Ever. Show BeatBoston4Ever's posts

Celtics overrated.

Celtics have the fewest back-to-back games in NBA among the elite teams. They beat SA the other night but Spurs had just flown in from Indiana and had shot the lights out. Still, the game went down to the wire. When Cs in SA there is day off both before and after the game. Ditto for the Lakers who travel into MSG the day after they play the Cs.

Schedulers favor Cs this year due to their age. One day they play, the next day they have off.

Celtics overrated. Young legs will beat them come playoff time. If Carmelo ends up in NY next month, Knicks will be legit contenders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it's these very sorts of games where i don't see WHY it is that rondo can't just take over the game for us.  you know the vets are dog @$$ tired, you knew they'd come out flat.  but rondo, is 25- young, vivacious, or so you'd think....

why not come out and make a statement game and jam it down wall's throat with your quickness?  wall had foul trouble tonight.  rondo did not go for the jugular.  who out there was quick enough to guard him.

i know all you guys get petulant and bossy about rondo "not being a scorer", but i say there are certain games where it's just freggin allright for rondo to drive the bus and take home 25 or 30 points with him while he does it.

instead, we get a medicore 13.  i'm just sayin', rondo should be able to cut loose by using his quickness and simply rub out certain opponents any given night.  and the (takin' a) wizz are that sort of team.  you go, rondo.  go get us some points tonight because the team is tired and you're young and faster than anyone out there.

why doesn't this happen any more?  it seems to me that rondo used to go out and get himself some every now and then.  now the load is ALL on the big 3 every single night of the year.  can anyone explain away why this guy with so much physical talent can't just carry us a few nights a year?  it'd be awfully freakin nice if he did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Rondo outplayed by John Wall tonight? 

HAHAHA!!!

ONE LUCKY 3-POINT BANK SHOT IS ALREADY "OUTPLAYING" RONDO?

HAHAHA!!! AGAIN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011:
    it's these very sorts of games where i don't see WHY it is that rondo can't just take over the game for us.  you know the vets are dog @$$ tired, you knew they'd come out flat.  but rondo, is 25- young, vivacious, or so you'd think.... why not come out and make a statement game and jam it down wall's throat with your quickness?  wall had foul trouble tonight.  rondo did not go for the jugular.  who out there was quick enough to guard him. i know all you guys get petulant and bossy about rondo "not being a scorer", but i say there are certain games where it's just freggin allright for rondo to drive the bus and take home 25 or 30 points with him while he does it. instead, we get a medicore 13.  i'm just sayin', rondo should be able to cut loose by using his quickness and simply rub out certain opponents any given night.  and the (takin' a) wizz are that sort of team.  you go, rondo.  go get us some points tonight because the team is tired and you're young and faster than anyone out there. why doesn't this happen any more?  it seems to me that rondo used to go out and get himself some every now and then.  now the load is ALL on the big 3 every single night of the year.  can anyone explain away why this guy with so much physical talent can't just carry us a few nights a year?  it'd be awfully freakin nice if he did.
    Posted by aciemvp

um/..... cuz he can't .... he threw up a huge 4 points last night against Utah.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Rondo outplayed wall. He totally d'ed him up in the last 5 minutes of the games,and stole the ball from him twice with under 3 minutes to go. 

It wasn't Rondo's fault Ray missed easy open shots and a dunk and a free throw. Ray Allen blows open shots and a dunk was the reason.  They lost,and not Rondo.
    Davis,Garnett,Pierce and Allen all missed open shots in the 2nd half.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Relax guys. We don't want the Celtics to peak too early. Remember the 67-15 Mavericks of 2007?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Rondo took over the game for the C's... in the first quarter.

Wall took over the game in the 4th quarter when it mattered.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Rondo outplayed wall. He totally d'ed him up in the last 5 minutes of the games,and stole the ball from him twice with under 3 minutes to go.    It wasn't Rondo's fault Ray missed easy open shots and a dunk and a free throw. Ray Allen blows open shots and a dunk was the reason.  They lost,and not Rondo. Davis,Garnett,Pierce and Allen all missed open shots in the 2nd half.
    Posted by notrade

Its never ever Rondo's fault!!!!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Rondo did his job please... how bout we talk about Nate Robinson what the hel happened to him.. how is he so much better than Rondo? Rondo stole the ball from Wall at the end to give us a chance to win.. PP is our closer but he was cold from being in foul trouble all night... 11 4th quarter pts isnt Rondo's fault

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

hmm....I have puddin and dud on permanent ignore - let me guess - they trashed Rondo again. They love coming out after a loss and laying it on. They would prefer a team loss to a team win. Even more pathetic is I know what they said without having to see it. Guys, ever heard of cheering on your team? I didn't think so. Or posting on another topic, ever? Troll alert. 

Acie to your point you post on a lot of topics so while you can be critical of Rondo your contributions are always valid. I too would like to see Rondo take over a few more games from a scoring standpoint - when the Big Three are clearly sputtering. 

That said this was a team loss and lots of guys have a look in the mirror night. That's ok - it's a long season in the NBA and you move on. We certainly missed Shaq tonight. Hopefully Erden's minutes will pay off in the long run. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

hmm....I have puddin and dud on permanent ignore - let me guess - they trashed Rondo again. They love coming out after a loss and laying it on. They would prefer a team loss to a team win. Even more pathetic is I know what they said without having to see it. Guys, ever heard of cheering on your team? I didn't think so. Or posting on another topic, ever? Troll alert.  Acie to your point you post on a lot of topics so while you can be critical of Rondo your contributions are always valid. I too would like to see Rondo take over a few more games from a scoring standpoint - when the Big Three are clearly sputtering.  That said this was a team loss and lots of guys have a look in the mirror night. That's ok - it's a long season in the NBA and you move on. We certainly missed Shaq tonight. Hopefully Erden's minutes will pay off in the long run. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Ignore means ignore.

Stop peeking.

Pud

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Some fans believe the Celtic players never get tired. Maybe because they think KG is 24 years old, Ray is 25 years old, and Pierce is 33 years old.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Celtics missed 10 wide open shots in the fourth quarter. They were tired, being on the back end of a back to back.
    Posted by Kirk6

Finally a person who sees the real reason they lost. Rondo did his job,but the other guys missed open shots. Allen missed a dunk!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Finally a person who sees the real reason they lost. Rondo did his job,but the other guys missed open shots. Allen missed a dunk!
    Posted by notrade

kyceltic, is it true, is what notrade saying is true? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

You guys are blaming this loss on Rondo?  Who did you think played well tonight?

Talk about an agenda.  Garnett was all right but he played small and did nothing on the glass. Pierce, Allen and Davis all had bad shooting nights.  And you guys are all mad at the guy who gave you 13 and 9?

You guys kill me.  I have said it here numerous times.  There are easily 7 or 8 guys I would put above Rondo as my point guard in the NBA.  But you guys want to blame everything on him.  This game was obviously not on Rondo.  In fact he Semi and Garnett are the only guys that had decent games at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Last 3 losses.... Rondo outplayed by Rose, Brooks, and Wall....... the Wiz have young front court players the Cs could only dream about having.....   player of the game where Tommy and Mike are broadcasting is not even a Celtic......  that is a problem...... the bigger problem is that Rondo continues to pound the ball into the floor navigating and attempting to orchestrate assists proving over and over again if it is up to him to score - he is not up to the challenge.....  I almost c rapped myself when in the pregame Mike was talking to Doc and when discussing Wall they said Wall reminds them of Rondo - someone who can't finish or shoot?  I think not..... When Rondo was Wall's age he was still in college... when Rondo was a rookie he basically could not get on the floor.....  they mentioned that Rondo said to Wall cuz they are KY alum that Rondo said to Wall you have a chance to be something special... I can only assume that he meant you are already better than me but I happen to play with 4 hall of famers as opposed to a bunch of young guys and a bad coach.....  um Rajon, give him your starting 4 and the Cs are basically unbeatable but keep telling him that he has a chance to be something special when he is already better than you........ way to go Rajon - keep offering advice and being outplayed......what a joke. It is so good having a passs first point guard as opposed to one that can actually participate in the offense........  83 points tonight.......  keep going RR... you are the best or at least one of the top 15 who happens to play with 4 hall of famers and cannot really even participate in the offense and who is completely unguarded and c oming in his own pants when he makes a jumper........  way to go #9......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

So...you know more about basketball than Doc?  Also you can write the word coming.  It's okay.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

The real question is who Didnt miss a shot in the fourth ... but more importantly who did..... John Wall !! end of story..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Put this loss on Shaq boys, if he would have played,we win easily! just goes to show you, what the big Shamrock means to this team!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In case some of you don't already know it,John Wall is the real deal. In 2 years it will be him and Rose as the top point guards, all the rest will be a tier below.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Finally a person who sees the real reason they lost. Rondo did his job,but the other guys missed open shots. Allen missed a dunk!
    Posted by notrade

I was at the game.  Celts just had no legs.  Couldn't buy a shot as I'm sure you saw on TV.  They just couldn't throw it in the ocean as the game wore on.   Our two best shooters couldn't hit as the game wore down, Ray missed a dunk, KG and BBD missed shots in the end.......just an all around poor shooting night.  Doesn't happen to us too often so I can get over it.  

Its one game in a season.  They've lost their 10th game and it was a back to back on the road with 1 center (Semih).   Let's keep it in perspective and move on.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In case some of you don't already know it,John Wall is the real deal. In 2 years it will be him and Rose as the top point guards, all the rest will be a tier below.
    Posted by kyceltic

Wow! What a Celtic fan, little or no faith at all in Rondo's abilities.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Wow! What a Celtic fan, little or no faith at all in Rondo's abilities.
    Posted by P34

Someone wanted to trade anyone on our team, for"the great Wall" just last year.  Total recall is such a great thing to be blessed with!!  HA!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 :  Someone wanted to trade anyone on our team, for"the great Wall" just last year.  Total recall is such a great thing to be blessed with!!  HA!
    Posted by kyceltic

Would you trade Rondo for John Wall?

Sections
Shortcuts